What's new

X-Terra 705 Fiinds a 1927 Standing Liberty Quarter at an old homesite!

RingMaster44

Full Member
Joined
Apr 3, 2013
Messages
193
Reaction score
73
Golden Thread
0
Found a standing liberty quarter today at an old homesite. The date is 1927. It's in very good condition. What would the value go on this coin? Thanks HH
 

Attachments

  • image-379103784.webp
    image-379103784.webp
    90.4 KB · Views: 208
  • image-3580681405.webp
    image-3580681405.webp
    66.4 KB · Views: 199
  • image-3366044468.webp
    image-3366044468.webp
    53.3 KB · Views: 193
  • image-1501871274.webp
    image-1501871274.webp
    53.3 KB · Views: 199
  • image-1310700656.webp
    image-1310700656.webp
    66.4 KB · Views: 196
Last edited:
Upvote 16
That SLQ is in fantastic shape, as in extremely fine condition! Congrats! There's more ! HH!
 
The obverse photos are kinda over exposed - I'd love to see it more clearly - It sure looks uncirculated to me ! Great Find !
 
I think thats the nicest dug coin I have seen !!! Congrats on your find.
 
Wow! That's a beautiful SLQ!
 
That SLQ is in fantastic shape, as in extremely fine condition! Congrats! There's more ! HH!
Thanks, I was so surprised when I cleaned it up at home I thought I was digging a washington
 
These have always been my favorite coin in the top grades. I have been hunting for over 40 years, and have only found 2 of these in this condition. My guess on condition? Well, it's at least EF to AU, but because of the photo, can't see it clear enough to go any further than that. Look at the side of Liberty's head. Any flatness? This is where the wear will usually show first in the high grades. Congrats on a very elusive coin to be found in this condition.
 
These have always been my favorite coin in the top grades. I have been hunting for over 40 years, and have only found 2 of these in this condition. My guess on condition? Well, it's at least EF to AU, but because of the photo, can't see it clear enough to go any further than that. Look at the side of Liberty's head. Any flatness? This is where the wear will usually show first in the high grades. Congrats on a very elusive coin to be found in this condition.
Thanks there is a little wear on the liberty head
 
Like it never left the printing press.
 
Nice coin. Congratulations. The standing liberty quarter is a an elusive coin.

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom