X with 5 bronze nails

desolatezero

Jan 7, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello to all,

I am at a loss as to what my findings mean. I will describe them as best I can and hope that someones expertise can help me out. There is a land mass formed by a volcano surrouned by water, there is an "X" carved into the lava flow with 5 handforged bronze nails pounded into the center and one of the arms of the "X" is made a little bit longer pointing to a heart shaped rock that is proped up on another rock pointing in another direction (kinda towards the water). there is also a pointer rock right next to the "X" pointing in the same direction as the arm on the "X" is.

has anyone ecountered anything like this or heard of this before, Im thinking this might be spanish in origin, but i am unsure. In all of my research I havent found any definate answer as to what the nails could mean. help much appreciated.

margaha

Greenie
Jun 25, 2012
Detector(s) used
Pulse Induction
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello to all,

I am at a loss as to what my findings mean. I will describe them as best I can and hope that someones expertise can help me out. There is a land mass formed by a volcano surrouned by water, there is an "X" carved into the lava flow with 5 handforged bronze nails pounded into the center and one of the arms of the "X" is made a little bit longer pointing to a heart shaped rock that is proped up on another rock pointing in another direction (kinda towards the water). there is also a pointer rock right next to the "X" pointing in the same direction as the arm on the "X" is.

has anyone ecountered anything like this or heard of this before, Im thinking this might be spanish in origin, but i am unsure. In all of my research I havent found any definate answer as to what the nails could mean. help much appreciated.

I'm not a pro desolatezero, but according to my research in yamashita T-sites, heart means treasure and that this long line of "x" is the pointer. If it points directly to the heart then maybe it is just below itt. 5 nails, could denote the depth of the cache. Don't take my interpretation to0 seriously, because I haven't tested that anyway. It is what I learned from readings. Get a g0od metal detector and start at the heart. Don't start digging unless you have tested it with a metal detector you will be wasting your time and energy for that.

I also found a cement heart at 10 feet below ground but I haven't find any treasure. Think about it many times...
If you would like to do it for fun and exercise, go for it! But don't expect something... YOU WILL LOVE THE THRILL of it... hehehehe

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Nox 800, Etrac, F75, AT Pro. Last two for sale.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you own a small digital camera. I would suggest taking pictures from the trail at first, and work your way in. Start from the south side and work north. Then reverse. I use a free program called Picasa that does a great job letting me view pictures. I use paint to crop and resize quickly for uploading onto sites. Dont post anything but close ups online. Dont tell anyone where your site is. Dont use your cell phone for posting pictures online. Sounds like you have found something, good luck.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread