XLT price?

You should be able to get one for at least a $100.00 less than retail. So $800.00 or less.

Theres a used one for sale in the classified section. $420. :icon_thumright:

The XLT has been discontinued from White's. You may be able to find one through a dealer though. You can also find them used in the $400-$500 range.

Just because White's has discontinued it doesn't mean they won't support it. They take care of all of their products for years...
It's a good detector that will find lots of stuff.

Dwight S said:
The XLT has been discontinued from White's. You may be able to find one through a dealer though. You can also find them used in the $400-$500 range.
<snip>

Are you sure? White's isn't known for listing discontinued detectors for sale on their website. The XLT E-series is listed for $899.95 there.

a4wdguy said:
Dwight S said:
<snip>

Are you sure? White's isn't known for listing discontinued detectors for sale on their website. The XLT E-series is listed for $899.95 there.

Pretty sure, in the latest catalog I've received (back in October) the XLT E-Series is nowhere to be found.
You may could call White's and still get one or find it at a local dealer, but from what I've been told by a dealer, they are no longer in production.

Here is pasted from the Kellyco website. It lists the price and you pay 18.95 for the free accessories. :icon_scratch:

Customer Reviews
“”
Read reviews
Write a review

Don't Pay Retail! White's XLT Metal Detector
with 9.5" Search Coil
Retail Price $899.95
$18.45 in Free Accessories
Total Value $918.40

Call for Special Discount Prices
1-800-898-6673

Sandman said:
Here is pasted from the Kellyco website. It lists the price and you pay 18.95 for the free accessories. :icon_scratch:

Customer Reviews
“”
Read reviews
Write a review

Don't Pay Retail! White's XLT Metal Detector
with 9.5" Search Coil
Retail Price $899.95
$18.45 in Free Accessories
Total Value $918.40

Call for Special Discount Prices
1-800-898-6673

That $18.45 is the retail value of the items we are giving with the detector. It is not an extra charge.

Whites will service XLT for years to come, i know i have a Whites Gold Master 2 and after 28 years they still service it, the xlt is a good unit, $300 $400 used, new it list for $900.00
and if your still not sure good go to the whites website send them an email and beside's i talk with Jimmy S, Jim, and Dave a lot
Dwight S said:
a4wdguy said:
Dwight S said:
<snip>

Pretty sure, in the latest catalog I've received (back in October) the XLT E-Series is nowhere to be found.
You may could call White's and still get one or find it at a local dealer, but from what I've been told by a dealer, they are no longer in production.

I was not trying to mislead anyone into thinking that White's wouldn't service the XLT, God knows, I have one. I know White's has a wonderful reputation of servicing their detectors, past and present and I'm sure that will continue. I'm also not trying to mislead anyone into thinking that a new one can't be had at this time. I'm sure White's and some local & mailorder dealers have a few sitting on the shelf. What I was trying to say is, if you want a new one, you may need to get it quick, as White's has discontinued them... At least from the catalog. The XLT is a great machine and will be for a long time to come.

The XLT was my first machine, and it is still serving me well. But, if I had it to do over again,
I would have sprung for a lower-end MXT and then would have been able to use the extra cash on
a wider variety accessory coils.

Try; Myers Printing 5601 N. Florida Ave. Tampa, Fl 33604. I got a new XLT from him. Toll Free 1-877-700-1939 or 1-813-237-3488 under $800.00 shipping would be more.

I was at a distributor down near Panama City Beach in February. I was looking to trade up for another detector. He said they don't make them anymore and mine was still about as good as the come. I just had it tuned up last fall.

He showed me around his place and I saw a big box full of used xlt parts. He said they are hard to come by.

Still I bet you can find one still in good shape out there...Good Luck...John

Just saw an XLT on Craigs List Harrisburg PA

about 32 hours on it $500

No idea if it sold

That is a good thing about Whites Your detector could be 30 + years old and send it in for repairs.............. And they will repair it............ They never say it is to old we don't have parts for it..............

actually they do say a machine is too old sometimes... I had a used surfmaster 2... coil was bad.. repair center said the coils werent made any more.. the machine was junk.. luckily I managed to find a used working coil for it from someone

minton7 said:
actually they do say a machine is too old sometimes... I had a used surfmaster 2... coil was bad.. repair center said the coils werent made any more.. the machine was junk.. luckily I managed to find a used working coil for it from someone
There is times you go to there East or Midwest service centers and they can not help you........... BUT that is the time you should check with Sweet home Oregon and they will be able to help you..........Even though i live in Ohio i only deal with Whites service center in Sweet Home.........I have had a lot better results with them......

check out the classifieds freddy has a really nice machine with the hard case lockable with 2 keys for 550.00 a very nice clean machine.... :icon_thumright: Freddy

i have a used xlt for sale it is posted in the classifieds if anyone is intrested...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back