TORRERO

30+ YEARS, XP DEUS I & II ARE MY GO TO MACHINES
Nov 17, 2004
NC
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS I & II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We hunted an abandoned house in SC yesterday and me and my buddy hunted it. He with a Minelab 800 and me with my DEUS II My buddy got 5 coins / 1 wheat, one dime one quarter, one mercury dime, one penny.
I got 15 targets, 8 wheats, 1 mercury dime 4 pennies, a set of keys, and a broken key. Just saying that it seems DEUS II is finding a little more than the Minelabs in iron locations.

Attachments

• coin hunt 1.jpg
    coin hunt 1.jpg
    897.9 KB · Views: 51
Upvote 8
We hunted an abandoned house in SC yesterday and me and my buddy hunted it. He with a Minelab 800 and me with my DEUS II My buddy got 5 coins / 1 wheat, one dime one quarter, one mercury dime, one penny.
I got 15 targets, 8 wheats, 1 mercury dime 4 pennies, a set of keys, and a broken key. Just saying that it seems DEUS II is finding a little more than the Minelabs in iron locations.
Very Nice!!! Congrats!!!

Congrats!

About 6 months ago we got lucky and hit an old abandoned house in the middle of nowhere and hunted it 3 times before getting run off and the number of wheats was astounding.. something close to 40 across all three trips. Along with the Wheats were 4 Mercs, 1 War Nickel and a walking half my partner got... along with a good amount of regular pocket change.. That kind of place now is 1 in a million... Small yard, and it seemed obvious the place had never been hunted.. The funny part was that when someone finally showed up they said, "my brother has a metal detector and does that" Well ... Obviously not here he doesn't :icon_scratch: :dontknow:🤣

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back