What's new

XT705 and how it see's coin's - interesting

G-bone

Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 9, 2014
Messages
495
Reaction score
945
Golden Thread
0
Location
Ventura Ca
Detector(s) used
Gold Bug Pro w/ NEL coil.
Minelab Xterra 705,
Bazooka Snipers (24" and 30").
Royal Folding Sluice with Gold hog mats.
Thompson 12V Puffer Drywasher.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So in testing my 705 with coins', I noticed how drastic the TID can change due to position of coin (flat vs on edge and anywhere in between - gives different TID).
I can get a quarter to read in the 20's at the right angle, and adding another side by side, gives another.
Just an observation I am expressing out loud here.

Been out a couple times now and really enjoying this machine.
 
And bam there it is on page 36 of Randy Hortons' book.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom