What's new

Yard sale find!

GroundS.KeepeR

Hero Member
Joined
Jan 25, 2009
Messages
872
Reaction score
213
Golden Thread
0
Location
Tennessee
Picked this electronic color message display ,never been used still in box alone with 2 more used out of the box ,they all work.. Think I'll use it to tell the history behind my artifacts in my soon to be man cave :d $15 for all..
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    609.6 KB · Views: 103
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    451.1 KB · Views: 103
Upvote 0
Am I lost? I thought I was in the Native American artifacts forum.. I just got that funny feeling like when you're sitting at a red light and the car next to you starts to slowly move and you're not sure if you're the one moving or not
 
I want one of those for my car- so I can tell folks how stupid they are to text while driving. Nearly killed yesterday. Egad! But I do think there's a forum for that...just not here. 8-) Yak
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom