What's new

Yay! Had 45 minutes to spare glad I went!!

olekyground

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 4, 2009
Messages
1,565
Reaction score
429
Golden Thread
0
Location
Hardyville, KY
Detector(s) used
garrett A.T. gold

Other detectors: fisher F2/ Garrett ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went to a field I have been hitting often. Was only out there for 45 minutes and found all this! Really surprised me to see that 1850 dime! Been a lot of mercs pulled out but this is scarce. Not in great shape by all means but I'm not complaining!
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    505.8 KB · Views: 157
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    312.7 KB · Views: 139
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    176.8 KB · Views: 148
Upvote 16
Nice, that's a very productive quick hunt. Congrats
 
Very nice old silver coin (That's code for: I'm jealous).

Well played sir!
 
Some of my best hunts have been quickies. Good job
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom