What's new

Year-end Review

BobGuy

Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 6, 2013
Messages
331
Reaction score
830
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found a couple of good ones this year but all in all it was a pretty weak year! The creeks haven’t flooded since early summer so every thing has been picked over and now covered by leaves..

The Dalton is awesome but would have liked to have found at least double the amount of points.. How was your year?

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1513056388.818618.webp
 
Upvote 0
Good luck on the new permission Rock.
 
Some sad news to post my favorite creek property that I have over half of my finds from has been sold. I found out who bought it and will contact him for permission but there is no guarantee that I will be able to hunt it again until I ask. Its a land locked creek no public access to it. You have to have permission to be on it. I have 1 section I am allowed on upstream but not lately have I gone there cause its gated. Im hoping to be on the property once again after deer season, hopefully

I️ have nightmares about my best creek being sold! Haha
 
Best of luck on getting back in your creek, Rock.
 
I️ have nightmares about my best creek being sold! Haha

It was for sale for over a year the price they were asking I thought for sure nobody could raise but Im thinking they dropped it and the person snatched it up. Its beautiful land but only half is buildable for homes. Im going to wait till after the deer season is over cause its still under a hunting lease and hopefully the person will let me walk it after I talk to him. I found some killers there is all I can say.
 
Congrats on your finds for 2017.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom