What's new

Year in review 2013

chase2

Sr. Member
Joined
May 6, 2013
Messages
362
Reaction score
459
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Here is my year in review. Some of the pic's will have duplicate points. But I was happy with my finds. I look forward to 2014 and what I will find. DSCN0047.webpDSCN0051.webpDSCN0416.webpDSCN0450.webpDSCN0460.webpDSCN0466.webpDSCN0467.webpDSCN0391.webp
 
Upvote 0
more pic'sDSCN0477.webpDSCN0491.webpDSCN0492.webpDSCN0493.webpDSCN0496.webpDSCN0497.webpDSCN0505.webpDSCN0506.webp
 
Still more pic'sDSCN0509.webpDSCN0516.webpDSCN0518.webpDSCN0536.webpDSCN0546.webpDSCN0576.webp
 
last set of pic'sDSCN0735.webpDSCN0752.webpDSCN0846.webpDSCN0848.webpDSCN0852.webpDSCN0908.webpDSCN0909.webpDSCN0910.webp
 
Last edited:
I hope you find the rest of that serrated one!
You had a year of good hunting.
 
Yes sir you had a fine year !!!!!
 
Very nice assortment of finds there Chase.
 
Great year chase you have some really nice finds. Good additions to your collection. A lot of miles and time in those. Some of that material is really colorful. Hope that 2014 is just as kind.
HH
TnMtns
 
You had a real good year. Here's hoping this year will be even better!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom