What's new

Years of collection!!

bradk05

Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 3, 2012
Messages
67
Reaction score
8
Golden Thread
0
Here's a few pics of a lot of the points I have collect through the years. New to the site & thought I'd show some pics.
These pics are before I framed and invaded them all!! Sorry for the crappy pics & low light. Will take new ones soon!! Thanks
 

Attachments

  • image-334825196.webp
    image-334825196.webp
    28 KB · Views: 141
  • image-648836426.webp
    image-648836426.webp
    32.9 KB · Views: 117
  • image-142821923.webp
    image-142821923.webp
    28.9 KB · Views: 134
  • image-511224878.webp
    image-511224878.webp
    37.6 KB · Views: 117
  • image-1909310277.webp
    image-1909310277.webp
    27.1 KB · Views: 134
  • image-1371612134.webp
    image-1371612134.webp
    11.5 KB · Views: 129
  • image-2048622295.webp
    image-2048622295.webp
    17.1 KB · Views: 121
  • image-2181177369.webp
    image-2181177369.webp
    37.3 KB · Views: 139
  • image-3196430194.webp
    image-3196430194.webp
    49.8 KB · Views: 132
  • image-1078417137.webp
    image-1078417137.webp
    49 KB · Views: 131
  • image-3066905750.webp
    image-3066905750.webp
    30.9 KB · Views: 139
  • image-3517948808.webp
    image-3517948808.webp
    33.3 KB · Views: 108
  • image-2073374782.webp
    image-2073374782.webp
    28.9 KB · Views: 134
  • image-2330357650.webp
    image-2330357650.webp
    52.9 KB · Views: 127
Upvote 0
Nice finds man! Welcome to Tnet be prepared for a lot of time spent on this website its so addicting!

Johnathan Griswold
 
From the looks of your finds it looks like you are from the midwest. What state are you in?

Great looking collection. I'm glad to hear you have them trayed up now and not piled up like they are in the pictures. I'd hate to see some of those get damaged by being piled together.

Welcome aboard and thanks for sharing the photos.
 
Hey thanks, yes my daughter had the all pulled out one evening when I got home!!! Not good.
However took a few photos of them while all out.
I'm in Kentucky.
Anyone know more about the two balls I have in the photos? Love to learn more then the little I know of them!!
Thanks again!!
 
Thats a really nice collection of points.:thumbsup:
 
Nice collection, can't wait to see your updated photos.
 
bradk05,

Thats quite a large collection...very nice! Thanks for sharing.

Question...How long have you been collecting these and were these found in a "central locale"...all in the same area?

Thanks,...MinerGirl
 
Nice finds. Hope to see your new photos.
 
I was curious about the two balls as well. Clay marbles? Cool. Now there's something else I can be looking for while out and about.
 
Top right picture, point with the bulbous base looks like a classic Boggy Branch Type 1!!!
Rare Boggy Branch type that's usually very confined to SE Alabama, with some found in SW Georgia and the panhandle of Florida. Most come out of Dale, Barbour, and Houston Counties Alabama, and almost always made of Coastal Plain Chert. Yours looks like a typical CPC too! Beautiful!!!!!!

I've only found 1 in my early years walking the fields of Dale County.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom