Yellow and White

Southernstyle

Dec 17, 2010
14k, 8gr yellow and white gold. Looked for this guys ring for him the other day, but the beach was crowded. So I got up and went out this am. The ocean had some pretty big swells coming in so I decided to go back to the Westin and look for the ring again. Found the ring....now the hard part is finding the guest who lost it. The front desk doesn't know anything about it nor the guys that work the beach area for the hotel. So I left my number with front desk and the guys at beach. I am going back this afternoon to see if I see him by the pool or beach.

Later,
Chris
Cayman Islands

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    175.5 KB · Views: 481
  • 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    132.9 KB · Views: 490
  • 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    263.1 KB · Views: 500
Upvote 0
Nice recovery , Hopfully you can get it returned!!! Chug

Another killer find Chris! That's a good looking ring. Good luck finding the guy that lost it. did he lose it in the water at the Westin or on the beach? Looking to be back on 7MB in late August or early September.

Later,
Jed

congrats on the recovery Chris. this just confirms what I already know, you are one of the good guys!!

lear is rolling out of hangar as i type.

crack of dawn.......... :icon_pirat:

nice ticket........i like it

Keep us posted

Good recovery hope you find the guy that owns it.....Matt

It's amazing, I'm in the grand cayman in the exact situation you were, same place and all. but I am going out tomorrow morning to look for the mans ring again. (Haven't found it yet)

I would have been glad to help you Chris! I guess you lost my number? Great job! :occasion14: :occasion14:

Congrats on that beautiful ring find, Chris!

Lorraine

Nice digs and I really love the ring!

HH

"If" I were to ever do the unthinkable again I'd go with the yellow & white, they're really nice looking rings. Good score! :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back