What's new

YES! 1st(probably last) HALF DIME 1795

scratcher

Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2008
Messages
463
Reaction score
45
Golden Thread
0
By far my best coin today. Decent shape to boot! Found some other cool stuff too- trigger guard, another 41st of Foot officers button-but this blows everything else away.
 

Attachments

  • halfdime 009.webp
    halfdime 009.webp
    36.6 KB · Views: 7,142
  • halfdime 017.webp
    halfdime 017.webp
    30.5 KB · Views: 7,095
Upvote 0
Re: YES! 1st(probably last) HALF DIME

COULD NOT ASK FOR A BETTER FIND. :icon_sunny:
 
Re: YES! 1st(probably last) HALF DIME

Wonderful find

Fossis..............
 
Re: YES! 1st(probably last) HALF DIME

big money coin you got there......................i found a 1794 when i first started and sold right away .......thats a banner find to me . great job
 
Re: YES! 1st(probably last) HALF DIME

WOW, thats a beaut!
 
Re: YES! 1st(probably last) HALF DIME

BANNER...... My vote is in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:
 
Re: YES! 1st(probably last) HALF DIME

Congratulations, can you say about $2700 or better coin? Atleast that's where I would put it at.. Super find.


Chris
 
Re: YES! 1st(probably last) HALF DIME

AWESOME times 3!!!!!
 
Re: YES! 1st(probably last) HALF DIME

Incredible coin!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Old American silver is on anyone's goal list. Big congrats. :icon_sunny: :thumbsup:
 
Re: YES! 1st(probably last) HALF DIME

Incredible find! :o Congrats. :thumbsup: 1795 half dime = Banner
 
Re: YES! 1st(probably last) HALF DIME

I would say F-12 or slightly better. I don't think VF.
 
Re: YES! 1st(probably last) HALF DIME

Cograts on a great find :thumbsup:
 
Re: YES! 1st(probably last) HALF DIME

Thanks guys, I haven't done anything to it yet except rinse it. Whats the best way to get the rest of the dirt out left in the hair, around the stars, etc. without scratching? Or just leave it?
 
Re: YES! 1st(probably last) HALF DIME

I just came back from vacation and this was the first post I read....wow. Congrats on the find and the banner (It will be up there soon).

NJ
 
Re: YES! 1st(probably last) HALF DIME

great find! :thumbsup:banner :occasion14:
 
Re: YES! 1st(probably last) HALF DIME

Wow! awesome find :thumbsup: :thumbsup: congrats on an amazing coin!
 
Re: YES! 1st(probably last) HALF DIME

WOW! Find of a lifetime! At least it would be for me.

Joe
 
Re: YES! 1st(probably last) HALF DIME

BANNER find!

Congrats! That's one sweet find!!!! :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom