What's new

YES! 1st(probably last) HALF DIME 1795

scratcher

Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2008
Messages
463
Reaction score
45
Golden Thread
0
By far my best coin today. Decent shape to boot! Found some other cool stuff too- trigger guard, another 41st of Foot officers button-but this blows everything else away.
 

Attachments

  • halfdime 009.webp
    halfdime 009.webp
    36.6 KB · Views: 7,142
  • halfdime 017.webp
    halfdime 017.webp
    30.5 KB · Views: 7,095
Upvote 0
Too bad they don't have a money dance smiley to post here. It has me speechless. Did you kiss that baby when you pulled it from the ground? Both sides? If you find another, you don't need 2. Send it my way!!!! Congrats!
 
Wow! X-celent find!
 
Banner FTW! Congrats! I hope to find something just as awesome someday! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 
WOW! That is awesome! Congrats!
 
Hey now , banner vote on this one ,I'd say vf-20 4 sure :headbang: :headbang:
 
That is a super find for sure, I would compare that to a hole in one on a par five!!! Amazing
 
Simply awesome! Banner vote here as well.
How deep was it?
No way I would get any sleep tonight if I were in your shoes.
 
She looks happy to be found finally!
 
vermonster said:
Hey now , banner vote on this one ,I'd say vf-20 4 sure :headbang: :headbang:

Already made the banner..............a few moths ago.
 
Congratulations on a tremendous and terribly historic find! I hope you can afford to save it, as in future years you'll be glad you did!
 
This is a killer find and worthy of a banner. One of the rarest American coins posted in awhile. Good job! :notworthy:
 
Congratulations!! What an awesome find. That would be an absolute dream come true
for anyone. Definitely a "BANNER".
Doug (blklab) :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 
eathabs said:
vermonster said:
Hey now , banner vote on this one ,I'd say vf-20 4 sure :headbang: :headbang:

Already made the banner..............a few moths ago.

Heh! Worth another trip to the top of this forum though don't you think? ;D
 
WOW!!! Now that truly is a 'happy dance' coin. Incredible shape for the age of it. Congrats and good luck finding more similiar to it. Love to see the pics, makes me want to skip out of work and go.......... HH. :)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom