What's new

YES!!!!!!GOT MY FIRST SIVER TODAY!!!!!!!

maxmoney

Full Member
Joined
Sep 15, 2008
Messages
122
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Bloomington Illinois
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gemini-3, Ace 250, Cen-Tech pinpointer
Well it is not a coin but it's still my first silver....and silver is silver ;D. I walked to two parks today and hunted the wood chip playgrounds only. I pulled this little heart shaped charm and thought it was junk. When I got home I took a closer look and cleaned of the back and it is stamped 925 :icon_pirat:. That's silver ain't it? I am puuurty sure it is..Ahhhh great day.

HH
Robert
 

Attachments

  • first silver front.webp
    first silver front.webp
    35.3 KB · Views: 307
  • first silver back.webp
    first silver back.webp
    46.3 KB · Views: 289
  • 10-25-08 2 different parks.webp
    10-25-08 2 different parks.webp
    73.1 KB · Views: 301
Awesome, dude! Finding silver anything is always a great feeling. Just wait until you find your first silver coin, even better.

Keep it up.

Joe
 
Way to go Robert! :thumbsup:
Silver is silver bud. I'll take teacups, charms, bracelets and even silver fillings lol .
Mike
 
Got that shiny, now it's just a countdown to gold!
 
Lowbatts said:
Got that shiny, now it's just a countdown to gold!

With all of that foil dug, it's just a matter of time. Max, keep on detecting indiscriminately as you're doing and you'll find gold soon. And keep hitting those tot lots, that's where most of my gold jewelry came from. A lot of junk jewelry too, but gold will show up sooner or later.

Joe
 
maxmoney,

a big congrat on that first silver ;D;
sure it will be the first of many more. ;D :wink:

have a good un............
SHERMANVILLE
 
The first is always the hardest...now you will be on a roll..Congrats and wtg :thumbsup:
 
WTG!! Nice Finds. Can't beat those "tot lots". Gold will come next.
Congratulations!!
 
Congrats on your first silver!!! And yes, keep digging the low tones, and keep hunting the parks gold is just around the corner. I found my 18k ring on a sledding hill, my 14k ring in wood chips by some swings, and my 14k earring under some monkey bars in the wood chips. Tear it up bud!!! :icon_pirat:
 
Congrats on your first bling maxmoney! Now you have "the fever" and nothing is going to stand in your way to finding more!!! Go get 'em! HH!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom