TORRERO 30+ YEARS, XP DEUS I & II ARE MY ONLY MACHINES Joined Nov 17, 2004 Messages 4,939 Reaction score 4,609 Golden Thread 0 Location NC Detector(s) used XP DEUS I & II Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 10, 2023 #1 A clasp to an artillery box ? Attachments IMG_5256.webp 619.5 KB · Views: 92 IMG_5257.webp 697.9 KB · Views: 61 IMG_5258.webp 552.3 KB · Views: 63
villagenut Gold Member Joined Oct 18, 2014 Messages 6,042 Reaction score 10,963 Golden Thread 0 Location florida Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 10, 2023 #2 Looks like a portion of a bit boss....horse tack similar to these. Yours may be infantry, but you'd have to verify that Upvote 5
Looks like a portion of a bit boss....horse tack similar to these. Yours may be infantry, but you'd have to verify that
TORRERO 30+ YEARS, XP DEUS I & II ARE MY ONLY MACHINES Joined Nov 17, 2004 Messages 4,939 Reaction score 4,609 Golden Thread 0 Location NC Detector(s) used XP DEUS I & II Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 11, 2023 Thread Owner #3 villagenut said: Looks like a portion of a bit boss....horse tack similar to these. Yours may be infantry, but you'd have to verify thatView attachment 2119659 Click to expand... I'm thinking I dug this in Spain, but not sure.. I doubt that its American. Upvote 0
villagenut said: Looks like a portion of a bit boss....horse tack similar to these. Yours may be infantry, but you'd have to verify thatView attachment 2119659 Click to expand... I'm thinking I dug this in Spain, but not sure.. I doubt that its American.