yes....Yes!....YES! ....CRAP!...........HECK YA!!!!!!

Fourman110

Jun 22, 2013
Cedar Rapids IA area
Detector(s) used
Manticore
AT Pro
E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's been an odd summer where I just haven't been out much with the E-trac. Once every couple of weeks or so. I haven't even been on the MD forums like normal lately but yesterday morning had a little time to browse.

-yes: Andy S - new FBS classes scheduled
-Yes!: Andy S class in my neighboring town (Cedar Rapids, IA)
-YES!: It's this Sunday and I've got the time free!!
-CRAP!! (actually CRAP! CRAP! CRAP! CRAP! ): It's booked (but had an option to wait list)
-HECK YA!!!!!!: late last night received an email with an opportunity to get a ticket

Sorry for the diversion from the great tips and finds, but I'm bloody excited about this class from the man himself (and I'm not even English). I can't wait! With rotator cuff surgery coming up in three weeks, my season's rapidly coming to a close. Now I just need a final epic site......

Last edited:

ChampFerguson/TN

Bronze Member
Nov 22, 2013
TN
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari .......... Minelab Excalibur II ....... ........Minelab CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You are going to have a good time. Its well worth the time and expense, for sure.
To get the most out of the class, prepare a list of questions and discussion points on ANYTHING you want to know about. Andy is very good about addressing whatever the class wants to talk about. My only regret is that I didn't also take the XP Deus class he offered a day earlier even tho I don't own an XP.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread