worldtalker Platinum Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined May 11, 2011 Messages 21,617 Reaction score 31,162 Golden Thread 0 Location Western Mass. Detector(s) used XP Deus Primary Interest: Other Aug 24, 2017 Thread Owner #1 Mowed late yesterday,later than usual around 6:30 these two came out to check me out,so I stopped and watched them for a spell before I took a shot.. I made another pass(took 7 min.,I timed it)and they had enough and mosied off they did. GOD Bless Chris
Mowed late yesterday,later than usual around 6:30 these two came out to check me out,so I stopped and watched them for a spell before I took a shot.. I made another pass(took 7 min.,I timed it)and they had enough and mosied off they did. GOD Bless Chris
DizzyDigger Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 9, 2012 Messages 8,688 Reaction score 22,093 Golden Thread 0 Location Concrete, WA Detector(s) used Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about! Primary Interest: Prospecting Aug 25, 2017 #2 Hard to say which thought came first... Beautiful does and great pic... Or..tenderloins on the grill..
Hard to say which thought came first... Beautiful does and great pic... Or..tenderloins on the grill..
old_chase Jr. Member Joined Aug 21, 2017 Messages 36 Reaction score 54 Golden Thread 0 Location Sumner, MI Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 25, 2017 #3 DizzyDigger said: Or..tenderloins on the grill.. Click to expand... I've always volunteered my services to help anyone reduce an infestation of those animals on their property
DizzyDigger said: Or..tenderloins on the grill.. Click to expand... I've always volunteered my services to help anyone reduce an infestation of those animals on their property
tamrock Platinum Member Joined Jan 16, 2013 Messages 16,407 Reaction score 34,874 Golden Thread 0 Location Colorado Detector(s) used Bounty Hunter Tracker IV Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 25, 2017 #4 I saw a nice velvet antler mule buck off in the trees on my way to Canõn City, but there was no place to pull safety off the road.
I saw a nice velvet antler mule buck off in the trees on my way to Canõn City, but there was no place to pull safety off the road.