T Truthseeker411 Full Member Joined Sep 23, 2018 Messages 159 Reaction score 831 Golden Thread 0 Location Eastern North carolina Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 18, 2019 #1 Upvote 0
Tdog Silver Member Joined May 30, 2019 Messages 2,864 Reaction score 5,272 Golden Thread 0 Location East Central Alabama Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Jul 18, 2019 #2 Diverse group of materials there. I think I recognize rhyolite, quartz, chert. Glad you scored.
T Truthseeker411 Full Member Joined Sep 23, 2018 Messages 159 Reaction score 831 Golden Thread 0 Location Eastern North carolina Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 18, 2019 Thread Owner #3 ����
smokeythecat Platinum Member Joined Nov 22, 2012 Messages 20,926 Reaction score 41,158 Golden Thread 10 Location Maryland 🥇 Banner finds 10 Detector(s) used XP Deus II Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 18, 2019 #4 Gasp! Aargh! Jealous (sort of), you did very well. I'm lucky if I get one decent item when I go out.