21.4 KB · Views: 233
Upvote 0

hollowpointred

Gold Member
Mar 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE/Garrett GTI 2500/ Ace 250
Re: Yesterday's Finds

wheats are always good! i find a lot of house keys myself. someone was probably pissed they lost that one! keep at it,something valuable is bound to turn up!

Burdie

Gold Member
Nov 13, 2005
South Central Kansas
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Every day you get out may be that day for silver or gold. Keep swinging. A tip: If you can find a parking meter that is surrounded with
grass or dirt you will find lots of coins. I found a University that was like that. I found about 20 cents for each meter. Then because I couldn't get closer to the meter post. I used a screw driver and poked the area close to the pole. Totaled 46 cents per meter. I never use my own money there to park. Good luck to your future finds

lonewolfe

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2005
West Michigan
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
A stick with a box at one end and a round thing on the other.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

What's the BIG coin?? A token??

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Hey Mouse!!

Congrats on your finds!

;)

OP
OP
Mighty_Mouse

Mighty_Mouse

Dec 17, 2004
Florida
Detector(s) used
Whites QXT Pro, HeadHunter Pirate

lonewolfe---I think it was part of a container or compact. I can see where it use to have a hinge of sorts. It's real smooth. Not sure what it's made of though.

IrishCharlieM

Oct 20, 2005
Virginia Beach, VA

OK Check this out

I went to friends party when I was in high school after graduation in the 80's....Of course......GOT DRUNK.........and lost the keys in his yard......The keys to the car. (was not in any condition to drive anyways) and the key to the house. Parents were out of town for the weekend. So in my State of intoxication I decieded SOMEONE was driving me home....No clue how to get in but will figure it out.

I and my equally drunk buddy who was hangin out with me for the weekend were dropped off in front of my house. I figured I might have left the back door open like I had a habit doing. So I climbed the back fence and the world began spinning.."Think it could been the achohol" and I remember hearing a DOG growling.

?I thought it was my Collie not realizing it was me yet I rolled over to tell her to be quite and.......

It was not until I woke up in the hospital, Did I realize our friend dropped us off at the wrong back yard. And my buddy and I were too drunk to realize this fact. So over the fence I went into the waiting gaze of my two door up neighbors German Shepard...POLICE DOG.....

The next morning, 42 stiches, and one bad hang over later, I woke up in the hospital, my neighbor "Larry" The police officer came and picked me up from the hospital. In truth he had been a family freind for years and the dog was only doing his job....That dog and I became great friends in years to come after He and Cuma (the dog) retired.

?The jist of the story........

The next day I called my friend who had the party and told him the story. He informed me that right after I left he and our other DRUNK friends, broke out his dad's metal detector and found my keys within ten minutes.......LOL..... ;D

Ten minutes away Did not equal a POLICE DOG but chewing and 42 stiches..........

Hope you enjoyed my moment of embarassement and my Fist ever recalling of hearing of a metal detector..... ;D

tsgman

Bronze Member
Sep 13, 2005
Springfield, Missouri
Detector(s) used
Minelab 705, Fisher Gold Bug, MXT, Etrac, CTX 3030, GPX 5000, Troy Shadow, CZ20, Excal II, Tesoro Stingray, AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

A bad day fishing or detecting is still better than a good day at work! Tsgman

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread