chase2
Sr. Member
- Joined
- May 6, 2013
- Messages
- 362
- Reaction score
- 459
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Detector(s) used
- Whites MXT
- Primary Interest:
- Relic Hunting
Yesterday's finds
I woke up to four inches of snow. This spring as been long, and short on hunts. Yesterday I need to head down a 1000 feet for an appointment. When I got down there, I was back on bare ground. I have a site that was not far away, and took the afternoon looking it over. Still I am not finding the killer whole points, but had a great time getting out. This is what was found.




I woke up to four inches of snow. This spring as been long, and short on hunts. Yesterday I need to head down a 1000 feet for an appointment. When I got down there, I was back on bare ground. I have a site that was not far away, and took the afternoon looking it over. Still I am not finding the killer whole points, but had a great time getting out. This is what was found.





Upvote
0

Tnmountains, I am living right now at 10,000 feet I dropped down to 9,000 feet. The site is massive and has several lithic's from quarries of Windy Ridge quartsite, Kremiling Chert, Trout creek chert, and obsidian from
either western Wyoming or my guess New mexico. I have found some nice artifacts on the site, including a channel flake from a Folsom. This is a view from a ways away but in the same area.
Nice finds chase.











