What's new

Yesterdays finds

dirtscratcher

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2009
Messages
1,891
Reaction score
1,350
Golden Thread
0
Location
Columbia falls Montana
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov GT Explorer XS Tesoro Vaq t2se x705
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went to whitefish and knocked on some doors. The large coin is from Germany dated 1908 and was burnt in a fire. Thanks for looking
 

Attachments

  • image-4129141358.webp
    image-4129141358.webp
    87.6 KB · Views: 189
  • image-2211505760.webp
    image-2211505760.webp
    39.3 KB · Views: 179
I love those old German coins. I found quite a few of them when I was stationed there just a few years ago. Plus their history goes further back so the finds are that more exciting. Nothing like holding silver coins from the 1200s in your hand!

You stated that you went knocking on doors to detect. How receptive are folks to you digging in their yard?
 
Last edited:
I have been on a pretty good roll as far as permission goes. Yesterday I asked a guy and he acted like I was crazy and said hell no just part of the game
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom