Yesterdays Hunt VIDEO

D Merc

Greenie
Aug 20, 2009
Yesterday's Hunt VIDEO

Dad and I decided to get out and do some detecting in the snow yesterday. We had a really good hunt as Dad was able to dig his first seated dime ever; which is in fantastic condition. I was able to find this sweet button, which I think is Infantry. But I'm not real familiar with it or it's age so if anyone could help me identify it that would be great and much appreciated. The back of the button reads Waterbury button co. Hope you enjoy the video!
[youtube=425,350]n9iMoEO_1Mo[/youtube]

Here are a few pics
PIC_0106.jpg

EagleButton.jpg

Upvote 0

PikesPeakCharlie

Bronze Member
Nov 19, 2008
Pikes Peak
Detector(s) used
Garrett Gti 2500, Garrett Gta 350, Garrett Pro-Pointer -- Whites IDX Pro, AutoMax V2 Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Yesterday's Hunt VIDEO

Sorry !!!, don't know nuttin bout the button . But I would guess Civil war ?? That dime is FANTASTIC ,Congrats to you both !! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: HH

Mr Tuff

Silver Member
Dec 4, 2008
ILL
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari, Garrett pro pointer, bounty hunter 202 with a 10in magnum coil, Automax pinpointer,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

looks like a CW Infantry to me congrats!!! nice seated!! MR TUFF

HEAVYMETALNUT

Silver Member
Dec 8, 2008
CT
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's MXT All Pro,White's MX Sport , White's XLT E-Series,White's eagle spectrum,White's Silver Eagle & White's 4000-D
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

nice day out guys! But,I think that Infantry button is post civil war. Spanish /American war possibly

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread