What's new

Yesterdays Hunt

Americus

Silver Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2008
Messages
3,249
Reaction score
3,827
Golden Thread
0
Yesterday's Hunt

I checked on one of my favorite fields yesterday and found that it had been turned and planted. Although the field had not had a lot of rain on it, I was able to find these.


DSC00428_zps1d7e9808.jpg



These have some plow damage.


DSC00429_zps2125b7e2.jpg
 
Upvote 0
I need to move to Georgia!
Nice!!
 
You might just hear from me.
Single again after twelve years... time for a fresh start.
 
Americus I hope you do an end of the season post this year. You have found tons already and some real nice ones at that. Thanks for sharing.
 
nice finds congrats HH
 
I like the serration on that first one...very nice!
 
I really like the type of stone they made those from that you find. There is a antique store down south of Atlanta that sells mason jars with artifacts in them for less than $20 a jar and have some nice things in them when you open them. You cant see good through the jars so it is a thrill every time you open one.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom