What's new

Yestreday bagged a big one!!!!

surfnturf

Bronze Member
Joined
Feb 28, 2010
Messages
1,448
Reaction score
3,341
Golden Thread
2
Location
Gray Lady
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
X/CAL,DEUS Il….
Stealth 720i hybrd extreme Knox 900 Fisher AQ
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Early morning low tide hunt gives up a 18k Emerald Ring!! It's got a crack in the middle oh well!! Gemologist suggested I have the stone cut and make a new ring! ::)


Snt
 

Attachments

  • e 1.webp
    e 1.webp
    33.6 KB · Views: 889
  • e 2.webp
    e 2.webp
    36.6 KB · Views: 884
Upvote 0
Absolutely beautiful even with the crack - and it looks like an older piece. I wouldn't touch it.
 
Nice looking ring....yea looks fairly old...like it like it is!!!! Congrats!!!
 
Crack?? No, I call that "character"! Very nice find!
 
He calls it cracked, I call it seasoned. ;D

Good job! :icon_thumleft:
 
Surfnturf, that is one gorgeous ring find! :headbang:

I would leave it as is; it has "character".

Lorraine
 
Crack or no crack, what a find!
 
Very nice, definitely has cool character! :icon_thumright:



~~Happy Hunting~~​
 
Way 2 Go SurfnTurf!!!!! :headbang: :hello2: Wow! I can't WAIT to score my first beach gold! Thanks for sharing! :thumbsup:
 
That find is priceless. Get yourself a case started. Thats what I am gonna do with mine. BTW. Thats a mined emerald, not lab created.

Very nice find, and probably lay on beach for 50+ years. Very nice!!! HH -Joe


surfnturf said:
Early morning low tide hunt gives up a 18k Emerald Ring!! It's got a crack in the middle oh well!! Gemologist suggested I have the stone cut and make a new ring! ::)


Snt
 
Coastie59 said:
Nice looking ring....yea looks fairly old...like it like it is!!!! Congrats!!!

I have to agree S 'n' T, it has that old, beautiful "been there awhile"
look to it. I would display it like it is..... Gold Nuggets :hello:
 
:icon_thumleft: OMG that is a beautiful ring, it looks old, I wouldn't touch the stone, just leave it, it adds character, and gives it a beautiful look, I love emeralds and have one ring that has a crack in the stone, I'm leaving it the way it is. :wink: The stone goes with the ring, it would be a shame to cut it up! :wink: Red
 
:hello2: Snt

Definitely a nice one and has that aged look too. Great find.

Does it have 18K marking or you tested it?

HH Joe
 
DrJoePrime said:
:hello2: Snt

Definitely a nice one and has that aged look too. Great find.

Does it have 18K marking or you tested it?

HH Joe

Hi Joe!!
Hope all is Grand in S.B.! Interesting you noticed and that there is NO mark at all! Where I found her it's been 90% old stuff, really old!! Tested it with the jeweler a strong 18k. He also felt it was an antique however that wasn't he expertise! Looks like everyone who posted likes it the way it is!! Thanks all and Joe take care and post up some goodies!! :icon_pirat:

SnT
 
congrats on that awesome ring!! I would leave it just as it is!
 
VERY NICE!!! I agree with everybody else. Looks old has a special class to it. Do not cut it up. :icon_thumright:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom