Yields Goin UP?

Hermes Mambi said:
anyone else notice their yields going up from box hunts? it's been a weird time...I don't want to jinx it.

Boxes for me have been terrible lately. Lots of skunks, and maybe one or two 40%s here and there. Little or no 90%s. I think there are many more CRHers here lately due to some comments from tellers.

Jim

Gosh I no MoJo has been having some crazy luck from boxes lately. Hey Mojo share the wealth buddy!!

-Golden Silver

Oh, yeah...raking in the silver.

Two boxes today produced a 67. Wooo Hooo. ::)

golden silver said:
Gosh I no MoJo has been having some crazy luck from boxes lately. Hey Mojo share the wealth buddy!!

-Golden Silver

Tis true it seems I have had a bit o luck lately.

Mojo

its all luck of the draw, but the more people doing this, and the more successful posts, the more people will do this. Its a very suicidal tactic.
Its also a limmited resource, the more that get snatched up, the less out there.

Example, last year I could expect to make about $200 to $500 a week CRH with the silver I was finding.
Then it all changed, I am lucky to bring in a handful now, some weeks yeild only a couple %40ers. About 1 to 3 per box on a good day.

just how it goes. The rest of you will see the same trend in time, Of course there is always the occasional collection you happen to luck out on. But like many things, its all down hill.

Suicidal, no, masochistic, yes. I read about people having much better yields in prior years, but I also spoke with a former CRHer and my present returns were not out of whack with his former returns.

I am just surprised that the trend reversed for some reason. Maybe a major CRHer left the playing field, maybe Daddy Warbucks decided to dump silver, maybe small time CRHers are feeling the pinch and leaving in en mass. Who knows. It could be anything. I am just curious to see if anyone else saw yields go up recently. I can't say I've hit anything near a dream box or a dream roll as a result.

as soon as i say wow things have been great lately i'll get 5 skunks in a row.....then as soon as i say this hobby is a waste of time things perk up.....it goes in waves....

sorry for the run of bad luck folks, i guess i'll just take my good luck and run with it.

Hermes Mambi said:
Suicidal, no, masochistic, yes. I read about people having much better yields in prior years, but I also spoke with a former CRHer and my present returns were not out of whack with his former returns.

I am just surprised that the trend reversed for some reason. Maybe a major CRHer left the playing field, maybe Daddy Warbucks decided to dump silver, maybe small time CRHers are feeling the pinch and leaving in en mass. Who knows. It could be anything. I am just curious to see if anyone else saw yields go up recently. I can't say I've hit anything near a dream box or a dream roll as a result.
I'll call the banks tomarrow and get my 10 boxes a day system back up and running ASAP. Enjoy it while it lasts.
HH Mark

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back