Yor sig. steals my screen.

CurlysGold

Sep 23, 2012
East Coast
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 SE
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
It bothers me too. Frankn always has pictures in his sig and I hate that he does it. I won't read threads that he starts or comments in. To remedy this VIEW the person's profile and then add them to the IGNORE list. It helps.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LOL..... What is your screen resolution set at.......

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I really don't like...member's signature...
hold_picture.gif
You trying to start something Lafitte Deux?
killingme.gif

lost

Jul 5, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes. I hate that to. There is a good coin and bullion site I like to visit. Friendly place will well informed members. But, the site allows them to add their e-bay sites, coins and whatever for sale or give away. Then eight or so lines of obscure meaningless quotes from various people or movies, ect. Oh yeah, several posters show photo's of their pets or cars. Drive me nuts searching for the intended post. But, it's my choice to visit, and like I said, there is some well thought out opinions and bullion advise given there. So, I visit and hold my thoughts on their policy.

GMD52

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2013
Lake Champlain, Vt.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I view the signiture of any individual as his choice and his expression. Just as it's you choice to ignore. This isn't the place to try and limit what can and can't be done.

that's up to the mods. My view is that the sigs. tell you a little about the member, and gives insight into his being, and that is absolutely his/her right. This is my opinion only, you are free to do as you please.

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
What difference does it really make, laffitte deux? Just enjoy the site. I have learned more about various types of treasure, comedy, music, people and freedom in our country here and I have had a great time doing it. Everyone gets a say, you can support and read what interests you and comment on many, many things. And it's free. It don't git no better than that...

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You know what I don't like? Tomatoes on my BLT... :laughing7:

rickv14623

Dec 24, 2012
upstate, ny
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You do not have to ignore people with the huge sig block. Go to your settings and under the general settings you have the choice to show avatars or not and to show signatures or not

bigfoot1

Silver Member
Nov 1, 2011
so.cal.mtns.
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
garrett,minelab,fisher,,,atp current weapon of choice
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I am offended by sigs....but then I'm offended by traffic,bad words,ugly clothes,bad grammar,weak spelling skills,moo moos,red meat,all vegies,people who are offended.......on and on and on.........oh wait,I screwed up !!!!!!
I am only offended by the ridiculously easily offended.

go ahead.....set me to ignore...I will certainly offend you at some point.

rotflmao

bigfoot1

Silver Member
Nov 1, 2011
so.cal.mtns.
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
errr....ummmm...uhhhhh....does anyones little scrolly wheel still work.aint hard.dont take long.

or shall we just impose more regulation,limit access,require a permit.
oh wait !!!!
that aint workin out so good on public land...scratch that idea.:icon_thumright:

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't care if someone has a large signature or not. I read them anyway. You can scroll down at anytime if someone doesn't like them.
I'm Here for You.JPG

bigfoot1

Silver Member
Nov 1, 2011
so.cal.mtns.
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I don't care if someone has a large signature or not. I read them anyway. You can scroll down at anytime if someone doesn't like them.
View attachment 779317

Or garner like thinkers,form a commitie,fund raise,hire a lobbyist and force your views on the majority who dont have the time or inclination to be so extreme.....just sayin..:icon_thumright:

Jack Ryan

Greenie
Mar 20, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I really don't like it when a member's signature on their post take up 3/4 of my monitor screen.
It makes trying to read long threads a pin in the %#$.
Does this bother anyone else here?

I just add them to the ignore list.

mrwilburino

May 7, 2010
Northern Ohio
Detector(s) used
Fisher, Teknetics, Minelab, XP
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
What some TNet members really need in their sig is a link to their facebook page. Then we’ll know just where to find all their political, religious, bittersweet, poignant, cutesy, funny, artsy, non-metal detecting related shtuff.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread