What's new

YOU CAN PUT ME ON THE BOARD YESS!

outlaw007

Bronze Member
Joined
May 6, 2009
Messages
1,349
Reaction score
22
Golden Thread
0
Location
ILLINIOS
Detector(s) used
TESORO LOBO SUPERTRAQ , TESORO GOLDEN UMAX AND MINELAB EXCALIBUR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
FINALLY FIRST SILVER FOR THE YEAR 1923 MERC. WENT FOR A 2 HOUR HUNT IN THE WOODS TODAY SINCE THE WEATHER DOESN'T LOOK TO GREAT THIS WEEKEND.
 
Hunting in this weather is always great, congrats on your first silver for the year, my first was yesterday. HH DFW
 
Good job 007, only 1? I suppose there is hope for me to stay ahead of you for more than a couple more days...
 
WTG, getting on board. I thought the first was the hardest, but the 2nd isn't coming to easy either. ;D
 
congratulations on Silver for the year
 
Well about time. :thumbsup:
 
Alright Mike, looking forward to more of the same from you this year!
 
What were you waiting for? Oh, I know - you were just giving the rest of us a head start before you trounce us!

Congrats, Mike!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 
Congrats Mike :thumbsup: (You got to get the first before you can get 100)
 
Congrats, 007! Love the smiley L4S chose for you on the tally thread! I helped him pick it out. :laughing7:
 
Congrats on your first silver of 2010 Mike.......................Dave
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom