Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
not joking -- once went to my local Micky Dee's -- ask for some sweet iced tea , the gal said ... do you want that "cold " (...uh iced tea has to be cold )...another time ..my order was $3.50 so I gave them-- a susan b dollar ,a ike dollar , a sac dollar and a ken half , ..kid say sorry sir we can't take foreign money ...had to get the manager to make him accept it as US money

the scary thing is these folks are allowed to marry , breed , vote and drive and walk about freely without any proper supervision

Didn't use the same combination ... I used to dump my coin roll rejects at the gas station when it got to $4.00/gal. Went to the golden arches and still had a few kennedy halves and yes, had to speak to the manager about the foreign money I was trying to pass.

Dr. Syn

Feb 15, 2011
Lakeland, Florida
Yep, these are the ones who can't make change, unless the register tells then what it should be.

If you want to really mess with them, let them ring up the sale, let's say $10.41. Hand em a $20.00 and just as they go to make change, hand em a penny. Their eyes will glaze over, the wheels spinning in their head, and smell the sawdust burning as they try and comprehend what you just did to them.

Last edited:

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
not joking -- once went to my local Micky Dee's -- ask for some sweet iced tea , the gal said ... do you want that "cold " (...uh iced tea has to be cold )...another time ..my order was $3.50 so I gave them-- a susan b dollar ,a ike dollar , a sac dollar and a ken half , ..kid say sorry sir we can't take foreign money ...had to get the manager to make him accept it as US money

the scary thing is these folks are allowed to marry , breed , vote and drive and walk about freely without any proper supervision
Hey Ivan it's more widespread than we thought!!! Yesterday was picking up some goodies and after waiting an eternity in the line to check out, made it to the register!!! :hello2: The kid starts ringing up my stuff. Hand him the cash and he meticulously checks each bill. He then starts picking up the coins from the drawer. He stops three times shaking the coins in his hand then dropping them back. Finally in an act of desperation I tell him in a loud voice 2 quarters 2 dimes 1 nickel and 4 pennies!!! :BangHead: He looks up with a look of shock and starts pulling coins out. Told him again! :BangHead: 2 quarters 2 dimes 1 nickel and 4 pennies. Then he starts with the bills.... Tell him 1 five and 2 ones. He hands me my change & I swear he was gonna cry as the whole line behind me was rolling their eyes and laughing. Looked back as I walked out and several others were changing lines.

THEN! just when I thought it was over I come to the girl checking the receipts. :BangHead: Watch her go down this ladys receipt item by item. My turn! Looked her in the eye and said "No Thank you!" and walked by right past three other employees standing with their mouths wide open not knowing what to do. Pretty sad world we live in when a cashier can't count more than ten cents change without taking their shoes off........

T.C.

Bronze Member
May 17, 2012
Kalamity Falls, Orygun
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's the great public education you and I are paying for!! When I was in school, they flunked you if you didn't make the grades!!:censored:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread