bradyboy
Silver Member
- Joined
- Apr 15, 2007
- Messages
- 3,530
- Reaction score
- 1,361
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Clearwater, FL
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
Saw a post today on a ring found here in FL that looks like a lost wedding ring
what do you think is the percentage of folks here research the lost and found forums to return a found ring
I became fascinated about a ring return in my area in Clearwater FL
the group offers to search and return at no charge - very impressive
brady
what do you think is the percentage of folks here research the lost and found forums to return a found ring
I became fascinated about a ring return in my area in Clearwater FL
the group offers to search and return at no charge - very impressive
brady
One from the 1950s has initials, but I have no idea of the high School identity so I did not pursue finding the owner. The other one is mangled so bad it is impossible to ID the school and the initials are not legible. I will try to make a return, even though many go by the rule "Finders Keepers".







