You Found something you have no IDEA what it is

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When i started detecting few years back. Some great advice i was given back then and still use it today. Take 3 or 4 - 5 gallon buckets. Be sure to number the buckets and put the finds in one . If i was certain it was trash i would throw it away. If i f I was uncertain i would put it in a bucket. Next year i would go through the buckets and maybe then i could identify some items. Once you through items away you can no longer identify. I would go through my buckets every year. You will be surprised at what you can identify after 2 or 3 years . This is just a hint that works for me

RTR

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2017
Smith Mt. Lake Va.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Liberator
Falcon MD-20
Blue Bowl
Angus MacKirk sluice
Miller Table
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just what I need ,more junk lying around the house :BangHead::icon_scratch:

OP
OP
Gare

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
RTR In your case JUST THROW it ALL AWAY :) LOL J/K

Reactions: RTR

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you got the room it's ok to store up all that stuff. But you know if you post some of that on here that you have questions about, there's guys that can ID your finds right away. They really are amazing.

mjb Mike

Feb 10, 2021
southern mayland
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yes i am amazed at how you all can figure out what most of the items are Im still waiting for the day I can figure one out. I have the room so I keep thing for a while in buckets.

OP
OP
Gare

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you don't have the room for it you may regret throwing something away that could be very valuable

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread