BigWaveDave
Gold Member
- Joined
- Nov 22, 2013
- Messages
- 9,947
- Reaction score
- 19,963
- Golden Thread
- 3
- Location
- Mountain Maryland
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 2
- Detector(s) used
- Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting
- #1
Thread Owner
A house in my neighborhood burnt down 3 months ago, it was built in 1925. Been drooling about the front and back yards, waiting for my chance to get my silver. The house just got knocked down this week, planned on hitting it tonight....
The construction crew busted a water main between the sidewalk and street, just as they were leaving with the last bulldozer. Now the sidewalk is all tore up, huge chunks of cement are now on what was the front yard, and the bulldozer is now parked on the rest of the front yard.
The "nosy neighbors" that I am, I approach the guys, they tell me that water will be shut off tonight, till the city fixes the mess...and tomorrow the site will be graded, and top fill applied.
I HAVE TO WORK TOMORROW.


C'mon man.
The construction crew busted a water main between the sidewalk and street, just as they were leaving with the last bulldozer. Now the sidewalk is all tore up, huge chunks of cement are now on what was the front yard, and the bulldozer is now parked on the rest of the front yard.
The "nosy neighbors" that I am, I approach the guys, they tell me that water will be shut off tonight, till the city fixes the mess...and tomorrow the site will be graded, and top fill applied.
I HAVE TO WORK TOMORROW.



C'mon man.

I do feel your pain, this happens to me ALL the time. The city is currently ripping up and landscaping the oldest park in my city as we speak. Fenced off, heavy equipment everywhere and trucking in new dirt to make some horrible scenic hills or something. I almost cried. I've found a lot of good stuff there over the years.






