kiana7
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Apr 18, 2012
- Messages
- 1,227
- Reaction score
- 643
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Riverside,California
- Detector(s) used
- MXT PRO,Whites PI dual Field,CZ21,Stealth 790
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting
Upvote
0
Yes its amazing but if you go till the very end of the beach which a lot don't know of,you have to just walk around the rocks till you get to the very end,,,BREATHTAKINGAwesome! Wish I was there with you. What island are you on? If you are in Kauai make sure you take a trip to the Na'Pali coast line. It is an uphill hike but well worth the pain. That was the most beautiful view I have seen in my life.

My son went to Hawaii a few years back and for the longest time afterwords he kept trying to find work there because he liked it so well. But, the cost of living was so he just couldn't get it done. But I know this, if he found something out there today he'd be gone at the drop of a hat.
I was a cove or two away from there detecting for my first time at Paradise Cove this afternoon for about an hour. A couple of nails, bottle caps, a washer, and small scraps. Security told me another detectorist goes there every morning.
