What's new

You know when you are getting spoiled when you open the box.............

Rosco Bookbinder

Full Member
Joined
May 26, 2007
Messages
156
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 250. Are there others?
And all you get is 3-40's, 1-64 ken and and a 62 ben..... ;D.

I know it's a good enough box to write home about but some of the ones I have had previous were MUCH better. Guess I'll see what happens tomorrow when I get my two boxes from the other bank. This week was messed up. I usually get 5 in the week but things fell through at one bank. Only get three this week.....shooties..... >:(
 
Upvote 0
Rosco Bookbinder said:
People want to know how many
Of what I have found.

I've found a lot of 40's
Quite a few 90's

And some odds and ends.
How's that?
Not good enough Bro. We want to see numbers. What is that peach deal on your Avatar? BTW, good box. Heck, sometimes one forty is a good box.
 
awhitster said:
What is that peach deal on your Avatar? BTW, good box. Heck, sometimes one forty is a good box.

Not a bad box. Had better, had worse, had skunks. The peach deal on my Avatar is a half I found in a roll one day. It's a sticker on the half that fits perfect. Some commemorative thing from Georgia. It's in the collection box....
 
awhitster said:
Rosco Bookbinder said:
People want to know how many
Of what I have found.

I've found a lot of 40's
Quite a few 90's

And some odds and ends.
How's that?
Not good enough Bro. We want to see numbers.
WE NEED NUMBERS!!!
 
awhitster said:
WE NEED NUMBERS!!!

Don't push it Bro. I know where you live, what you have in your holdings and could spill the beans. Be very carefull.......... :P ;D
 
Should I get the boxing gloves out? Ha!
 
lejeuene said:
Should I get the boxing gloves out? Ha!
Bro and I had a nice long chat on the phone. I first had to edit a post I had made that he wasn't happy with. Then we talked about all the stuff he had found. I wasn't happy with that. It was a draw THIS TIME!!!. Film at 11 and let's see how the next go around goes....ehehee......
 
Rosco Bookbinder said:
lejeuene said:
Should I get the boxing gloves out? Ha!
Bro and I had a nice long chat on the phone. I first had to edit a post I had made that he wasn't happy with. Then we talked about all the stuff he had found. I wasn't happy with that. It was a draw THIS TIME!!!. Film at 11 and let's see how the next go around goes....ehehee......

LOL.....You guys are hilarious!!!
 
5 seems to be par for ME. Last night I had 3 boxes, first one started out real good with a Ben, '64, and 5 40%'s. Second box slim, 2 40's and a 64 in the last roll. Last box flat 5. Need to step up production but the bank is funny in that they won't trade me boxes for air- gotta have frn's haha. HH Mark
 
Rosco would had got smacked down talkin' all dat $h1t in the A-HO! What da hell do a bookbinder gots to do wit me? Had I seens you over to the Swingin' Richards club? Boy, I know your stack pro'ly some trifflin' lil' thang, but phone a ni$$a up if you wanna chat and might end up gettin' took! B'lie' DAT!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom