Emperor Findus Cladius
Bronze Member
you have business in a neighboring town and the ONLY thought on your mind is "what time do I need to leave to see if the banks there have any halves?".
Upvote
0
bscofield6 said:You find half dollars in random places in your car because you couldn't hold back the anticipation of looking through them until you got home and you dropped a couple while opening the wrappers.

bigtime400 said:Your wife sends you out to get diapers and you come back with $960 in halfs and 2 new coin (or diaper) bags.
Pennyworth said:TXTim said:When you print a yahoo map with all the banks in the zip code.
Hmmm, can this actually be done?

)When your commute home keeps changing because you haven't checked out the banks in another town yet.
TXTim said:Pennyworth said:TXTim said:When you print a yahoo map with all the banks in the zip code.
Hmmm, can this actually be done?
I actually suffer from many of the symptoms listed here. I'm sick! :P
Oh yeah....
Just put a zip code in under "City, State or Zip Code" and hit enter.
Then type banks in the box that says "Find on the Map"
Hit enter.....
cyberdan said:Pennyworth said:TXTim said:When you print a yahoo map with all the banks in the zip code.
Hmmm, can this actually be done?
This is even better it lists banks by state and then city.
http://www.usabancshares.com/

On that note,how often do you visit each bank.Once a week?GMan00001 said:Here are a few more.
Or this variant:
When you feel the need to keep a log of when you have last been to each bank, so you don't visit a bank too frequently (and become a pest), or forget to visit a bank for too long (and miss out on something).
Cyberdan, I'm already hooked on this webstie. LOL I've written down a 3 page list of banks in different cities that I plan on visiting soon. I think I might take a drive tomorrow and see if I can find all of the banks listed. Oh boy a new adventure awaits!![]()

Quote from: GMan00001 on Yesterday at 06:52:54 PM
Here are a few more.
Or this variant:
When you feel the need to keep a log of when you have last been to each bank, so you don't visit a bank too frequently (and become a pest), or forget to visit a bank for too long (and miss out on something).
On that note,how often do you visit each bank.Once a week?

fiatboy said:...you clean out your car and half the trash you find is coin wrappers.