You Think Dowsing Controversies Are New???

Bill

Mar 19, 2003
Cocoa Beach
Map dowsing can be the most accurate means of remote sensing if you can master the technique. For example, I was asked to map dowse for a shipwreck in the Fla. Keys. I decided to grid off the map and use squares and triangles until I got to a very small area. Then I took lat. lon. coordinates of the four corners of a small square, and proceeded to move in by changing the lat. lon. numbers. I finally had a full set of coordinates for the location. We went to the exact spot given to the Loran by map dowsing, and directly under the boat was the ballast pile of an unknown shipwreck.
Bill

oldman

Dec 5, 2004
Would any of the may dowsers care to try a little experiment dowsing a Polaroid picture of a know target? send to them via e mail attachment and posting on this form where they find the target. I think I have brought some pictures here with me to Scotland!!! Bill P

oldman

Dec 5, 2004
Picture for Map dowser to work looking for Gold. Bill

Attachments

• Target2.jpg
    Target2.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 279

Sandsted

Apr 20, 2006
What are we supposed to look for now?

And in Norway Lake, I believe by New London, Minnesota. There is a rune stone under water. In the 30s due to the drought a island was formed in the middle, at one point it was connected to the land, but the federal photo I have is when it was an island. There were other runestones there at one time that you will get reactions to, but we can simply check, by dowsing, to see if they are insinerated by the water. I believe the Norway Lake stone is still there, they've tried looking for it. But they can't dive like they planned because the lake is so dirty. They've, in one winter, drilled over 700 holes with underwater cameras trying to find it, but it is so hard to see down there.

I hope to this winter get to get in on the action.

Oh, also in the 30s (I believe it was the 30s..maybe forties or some other time) a viking ship washed up on the land and rotted away, and another was sited on one site of the lake, under the water. That was when the water was clear though.

Sandsted

Apr 20, 2006
Oh, I see it now.

Tonight when I have time I'll print the photo and check it out. Do you know that there is gold in this picture?

oldman

Dec 5, 2004
Sandsted, history says there is gold buried there and a friend of mine used his MFD and said he get's a signal in the picture.! Bill

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Gentlemen ...I had a Twenty Square Mile Map dowsed by four people. All four were within !/4 mile of the cave entrance. It was the correct cave and saved me a few years of searching. Thats close enough for me. My personal map dowsing is not great but improving. I have a gold spot on the above photo and find that it is good practice....Art

Sandsted

Apr 20, 2006
I never use dowsing for treasure hunting. There's no gold where I am anyway. I believe map dowsing can become very accurate, but this depends on the quality and the size of the maps available. Sketches can be made, but I find this frustrating and annoying due to I very rarely get the proportions correct.

Anyway, it is because of map dowsing and other things that CAN be done with dowsing that I disagree with the electromagnetic theory. It is a good theory and I did consider this for much time before I realized the higher possibilities of dowsing, which does not agree with this theory. In a simple matter, the evidence just does not comply. How does it work? I suppose it is some subconscious movement of the wrist. If you take a willow stick and you get a reaction it feels as if someone is ripping the stick downward or upwards. This is because of the pressure that is being exerted on the stick. A slight redirection in that pressure forces it downward. Anyone that uses one for a few minutes will discover this. This is the best example I can give concerning my theory (which isn't really my theory, I believe I read it somewhere).

oldman

Dec 5, 2004
aarthrj3811, Were the map dowsers off 1/4 mile in the same spot or were they off different places and if so what were the compass direction they were off from the true cave if you can remember. Bill

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Hey Bill...Two were to the north and the others were east and west. I am now using a new method and have dowsed some ship wrecks and some other things. I noticed that I have been missing some of these objects by the same distance and some of them in the same direction. When I have dowsed 30 or 40 maps I will see if there is a pattern. When in the field I also have found that my mind will look for the X and not the object so I am not sure I want to be any closer to the targets than I am now....Art

oldman

Dec 5, 2004
Hi Art, Yes I knew they would be on compass lines coming from the real cave! I have found that in general map and picture dowsing for folks all fall on compass lines. I call this static charge lines. I don't have this problem dowsing Polaroid pictures my dowsing equipment in most cases go to the hot spot. But with that said by not being able to pick up static charge compass lines I cannot dowse maps and processed pictures and only able to dowse polaroid pictures. Just like in the field i do not get the 45 degree coming from the target i only get on top of the target.

Bill

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Hey Bill....The whole thing about Dowsing seems to be finding what will work for you. I have and still am learning by trial and error. One of the first maps I dowsed I found the object 3/4 of a mile West of my x. It was luck that I even checked for a signal from that direction. I always carry a GPS with me so I can always plot every thing on a map...Art

Sandsted

Apr 20, 2006
Sorry I haven't been able to check for the gold yet. I haven't been able to get my printer working yet, but I'll keep trying.

I did try to dowse off the picture on my monitor...but I found that the computer does give off a lot of energy or EMFs or something and it pushes the rod away fairly strongly.

In the very least I do have one notion as to where the gold is, but I'll wait until I can dowse it manually to see if that is right.

Have any of you ever developed a different style of dowsing, sensing where the object is rather than finding it through metal rods?

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
Dang, Tropical Tramp I never heard of that. Do you know of anything online we could read about it? Thank you in advance,
your friend,
Roy ~ Oroblanco

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HIO ORO: try the various search engines. Here are some results.

www.dowsingworks.com/id32.html

www.williamjames.com/Folklore/PSIONICS. htm

www.freedomfiles.org/technology/quantum/gebasics.htm

The last is of special importance to me since it referrs to T.Galen Hieronymus and some of his projects. He had asked me to be a student/protege of his and Dr Magda love in Georgia. It was a unique honor, but I was unable to go for several reasons. I did construct many of his devices and experimented successfully along his guide lines before branching out on my own. His Radionics devices WORK! He sent me quite a bit of information, and introduced me to Dr Jahadis Chandra Bose' works in India. Check on him also on Google.

Tropical Tramp

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread