pennyfinderjim
Jr. Member
- Joined
- Oct 15, 2008
- Messages
- 35
- Reaction score
- 0
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Greenville,SC
- Detector(s) used
- Garrett ACE150
- #1
Thread Owner
Thanks for allowing a rant.
Thanks for allowing a rant.
Jokes. 
I have in the past received several comments, PM's or messages regarding the music.......some good and some bad. I've slapped together several videos in the past year or so and one thing that I can tell you, is that many people who produce these videos or incorporate music into them are not producing them with an instructional or technical "How to" theme. When I put my videos together, I like them to reflect not only the hobby or what I am doing, but also something that reflects my own personal creativity.I tried putting a myspace video version, as the quality of the videos there is better, but I can't get it to work. I threw in the Youtube variant. Is the music really necessary to get the message across? There may be no messagegreydigger said:I like your hat too.
Ricardo's vid doesn't work.
Some vids I cannot hear, wish they had closed caption.
Is the music really necessary to get the message across?
That's why I say, some people are not really trying to teach or tell anyone how or what it is that they are doing. They are just documenting something they do with their own touch to it. If I were to do a "How to" video........trust me, I would probably not even include a title in the beggining of the video, let alone music. 


Maybe I can convince my wife or son to do it for me. 

twistidd said:Research and Recovery,
Nobody is trying to sell anything in the videos, nor are they charging anyone to watch them...so how is that illegal?