What's new

Your best one liner!

Did y'all hear about the soybean farmer that disowned his daughter? All because she left home at 18 and got in to corn. ...
 
Save a Mouse, .. Eat a puss!
 
Last edited:
To paraphrase Groucho:

I'd never join a club that would have ME as a member!
 
Life is like a sewer: what you get out of it depends on what you put into it.
 
________________
 
Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you!
 
A cow told her cow friend she had been artificially inseminated. Her friend said " No bull?"
 
Didya hear about the two maggots that were necking in dead Ernest?
 
My wife does all the driving, I just hold the steering wheel!
 
Are you playing Stupid?

How could you be so Stupid, Yet want to Live...

and of course... You can't fix Stupid...
 
Last edited:
I dated a midget once, but she always had her nose in my business.
 
I FIGHT BREAST CANCER WITH MY BARE HANDS!
 
"My life is like a tide mark in sewerage farm. Always in the sh** only the level varies"

Crow
 
4 Mexicans in quicksand.....quatro cinco.
 
Did you hear about the dyslexic policeman? Pulled a gal over, gave her an IUD?

Do you know the best thing about dating homeless women?
You can just drop them off anywhere....
 
Last edited:
definition of here after, if your not here after what I'm here after you'll be here after I'm gone!
 
Do you know where virgin wool comes from? Ugly sheep
 
What time is it when 11 dogs run past you on the street? 10 after 1!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom