Frankn Gold Member Joined Mar 21, 2010 Messages 8,779 Reaction score 2,989 Golden Thread 0 Location Maryland Detector(s) used XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR Nov 12, 2012 Thread Owner #1 Just rub the lamp and the genie will appear and grant your wish! Frank Attachments STILL LIFE-2002-1.webp 151.1 KB · Views: 110
Frankn Gold Member Joined Mar 21, 2010 Messages 8,779 Reaction score 2,989 Golden Thread 0 Location Maryland Detector(s) used XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR Nov 12, 2012 Thread Owner #2 SO sorry! I forgot to mention that you need Windows 8 and a 3D touch screen! Frank
F freddy williams Hero Member Joined Oct 9, 2010 Messages 885 Reaction score 92 Golden Thread 0 Location Alabama/ Ohio Detector(s) used GTI-2500, Whites V3, xplorer XS Cortes & XLT Cibola Tesoro Tiger shark Now using a Xterra 705, Ace 350... Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 12, 2012 #3 lol nice one man to bad it wouldn't happen that way... HH
bigscoop Gold Member Joined Jun 4, 2010 Messages 14,653 Reaction score 9,097 Golden Thread 0 Location Wherever there be treasure! Detector(s) used Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 12, 2012 #4 Thanks Frank. I just had my bottle polished. Now I have a line outside and they're taking turns smearing my new finish. Is nothing sacred anymore!
Thanks Frank. I just had my bottle polished. Now I have a line outside and they're taking turns smearing my new finish. Is nothing sacred anymore!
Frankn Gold Member Joined Mar 21, 2010 Messages 8,779 Reaction score 2,989 Golden Thread 0 Location Maryland Detector(s) used XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR Nov 12, 2012 Thread Owner #5 I just cleaned my GLOCK. Maybe that will fit the bill. Frank
spartacus53 Banned Joined Jul 5, 2009 Messages 10,624 Reaction score 1,074 Golden Thread 0 Location Whiting, NJ Detector(s) used Ace 250 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 12, 2012 #6 Wish What's up, is the genie cutting back because of the recession We were always given 3 wishes before
Wish What's up, is the genie cutting back because of the recession We were always given 3 wishes before
Frankn Gold Member Joined Mar 21, 2010 Messages 8,779 Reaction score 2,989 Golden Thread 0 Location Maryland Detector(s) used XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR Nov 13, 2012 Thread Owner #7 Spart, it all depends on how hard and fast you rub. Frank Attachments Longhorn.webp 143.5 KB · Views: 95
packerbacker Gold Member Joined May 11, 2005 Messages 8,350 Reaction score 2,992 Golden Thread 0 Location Northern California Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 13, 2012 #8 I rubbed it and it just got BIGGER!
truckinbutch Silver Member Joined Feb 15, 2008 Messages 4,622 Reaction score 1,043 Golden Thread 0 Location Morgantown,WV Detector(s) used Bounty Hunter Landstar Nov 13, 2012 #9 packerbacker said: I rubbed it and it just got BIGGER! Click to expand... You irritated it instead of making it happy
packerbacker said: I rubbed it and it just got BIGGER! Click to expand... You irritated it instead of making it happy
Frankn Gold Member Joined Mar 21, 2010 Messages 8,779 Reaction score 2,989 Golden Thread 0 Location Maryland Detector(s) used XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR Nov 16, 2012 Thread Owner #10 It doesn't work with the iPod touch screen! If you rub it to hard the display dies and this appears. lol Frank
It doesn't work with the iPod touch screen! If you rub it to hard the display dies and this appears. lol Frank
Frankn Gold Member Joined Mar 21, 2010 Messages 8,779 Reaction score 2,989 Golden Thread 0 Location Maryland Detector(s) used XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR Nov 16, 2012 Thread Owner #11 But if all goes well, you have a choice!!! Frank Attachments CASIO-1 012-1.webp 891.4 KB · Views: 92
Frankn Gold Member Joined Mar 21, 2010 Messages 8,779 Reaction score 2,989 Golden Thread 0 Location Maryland Detector(s) used XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR Nov 16, 2012 Thread Owner #12 ops, I mean.
Frankn Gold Member Joined Mar 21, 2010 Messages 8,779 Reaction score 2,989 Golden Thread 0 Location Maryland Detector(s) used XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR Nov 16, 2012 Thread Owner #13 or maybe.
Frankn Gold Member Joined Mar 21, 2010 Messages 8,779 Reaction score 2,989 Golden Thread 0 Location Maryland Detector(s) used XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR Nov 16, 2012 Thread Owner #14 I think I flipped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Frank