What's new

Your Encouragement

buckanear

Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 27, 2009
Messages
325
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
$90 in string &sons dimes netted 2 silver rosies,1951&'62D.Thanks to all as I would have skipped these.I had actually got $100 but past luck with them made me blow $10 on lotto.No retirement soon.Found the '51 in first roll making me wish for the other 2 rolls.Happy Hunting
 
Upvote 0
Glad to hear you did so well! Dimes never stop surprising me. Just keep at it.....because you really never know what you're going to find.

HH,
cuttybce
 
ya, dimes have been good for me too. ive stopped recently due to WAY too many boxes of solid brand new 2010D dimes, but will continue to hunt them when they get all in circulation, and will finally start producing again! keep it up and hh!
 
CHAINCHOMP said:
ya, dimes have been good for me too. ive stopped recently due to WAY too many boxes of solid brand new 2010D dimes, but will continue to hunt them when they get all in circulation, and will finally start producing again! keep it up and hh!

Did you try opening the solid 2010 boxes? I ask because over the last few weeks I have gotten 5+ boxes that seem to be solid 2010 looking at the ends and choose to open them anyway. I have scored a barber, 4 mercs, and a few boxes that looked like solid new held 3, 4, or 5 silvers. I used to get discouraged when I opened a box an saw super shinny ends, but now I just open them anyway.

Dimes are really fun. Great job on your find!
 
Awesome!!! :thumbsup:

Ive yet to find a silver dime in rolls..Ive had better luck finding them in the reject trays :dontknow:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom