What's new

Your first career passion in life? The first desire of your youth.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Joined
Jun 4, 2010
Messages
14,653
Reaction score
9,097
Golden Thread
0
Location
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When I was a kid I always wanted to grow up to be an under sea explorer, never did do it even though that passion and interest still runs strong in my blood. Get me around the ocean, or even a remote/simi-remote river or freshwater lake and I become completely content with life. So what was your first passion in life, and are you actually doing it?
 
I always wanted to fly,learned to by washing planes.never got a license,it was too expensive for me at that time with a family. went into law enforcement.
 
I always wanted to make movies.
I gave up on it because you have to start with about a million dollars.

But now with cheap software and YouTube, anyone can be an amateur
film-maker.

So far I've made about 150 short creations, with 130 posted on YouTube.
It's fun.

Example:

 
I was going to be Married to Vanah White and become a police officer. Later on in life I realized that many of the police forces were so corrupt I myswell skip the degree and lead a life of organized crime.

I married now but I still kinda got the hots for Vanah. ;D
 
I remember in school one teacher asking if I were a clown... My reply was no I''m a comedian, we get paid more... Unfortunately it never happened although I did have a few opportunities to shine, I didn't go for it... :dontknow:

Your loss America :laughing7:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom