What's new

Your take on sayings

spartacus53

Banned
Joined
Jul 5, 2009
Messages
10,624
Reaction score
1,074
Golden Thread
0
Location
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's time to write a popular saying and put your twist on it. Feel free to add, and have some fun :tongue3:

1- It takes money to make money

It takes a good amount of money to purchase a printing press, paper and dyes in order to print your own money :tongue3:
 
A more recent saying that i've found myself saying too- "It is what it is"

Uhhh... well duh! What else could it be you jackwagon?
 
To forget is to forgive.............but................just because I forgot something doesn't mean I forgave you. :icon_scratch:
 
2- A watched pot never boils

Probably because the stove isn't on :icon_scratch:


3- They're giving them away

That's because no will will buy it :icon_thumleft:
 
((I think I've used this recently.., But))

"It's the things you learn the hard way, that stick the most."

Sometimes, just being told not to do something, doesn't quite have the effect as actually getting burnt by doing it first hand.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom