What's new

Your up coming contests by Imafishingnutt.

imafishingnutt

Bronze Member
Joined
Sep 30, 2007
Messages
1,675
Reaction score
35
Golden Thread
0
Location
Superior Nebraska
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Tesoro, Whites DFX, Nokta Impact Pro, Ace 400.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Watch for the next contests

Here is some of the Prizes.

Ill let you know the contests soon.

the president coins look bad because of the glare from the plastic sleaves they are in.
also a nice 1969 token of mans first steps on the moon.
apollo 11
and 50 years of lincolns from 1951 to 2000

what prize do you want to win ?
 

Attachments

  • 1.webp
    1.webp
    71.1 KB · Views: 259
  • 6.webp
    6.webp
    23.5 KB · Views: 253
  • 2.webp
    2.webp
    20.4 KB · Views: 236
  • 3nagasaki.webp
    3nagasaki.webp
    19.6 KB · Views: 211
  • 4.webp
    4.webp
    18 KB · Views: 254
  • 5.webp
    5.webp
    17.3 KB · Views: 245
I'm easy... I have no preferences.. what is given as a prize is good enough for me.. not picky at all.. but I gotta warn ya alls I ever won was a watermellon and it rolled off my kitchen counter and well...dat took care of that one..know what I mean..lol...
 
PENNIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i want pennies..
Can'
t wait.
Joe
 
What kind of flooring is that in the first photo? And are those 1/2" staples in the second pic? I'm still undecided.
 
NHbenz said:
What kind of flooring is that in the first photo? And are those 1/2" staples in the second pic? I'm still undecided.
LOL thats not flooring thats my kitchen counters i hate it.
we are swiching to cobalt blue ceramic tile this summer

and yes half inch staples the token is rather large it is slightly bigger than a silver dollar
 
;D ;D I hope you well on this next quest,why don,t you make the contest last until Election day 2008 and see how many replies you get??? Just kidding, ::) I do enjoy these and it passes the winter time away. Idig
 
Well, Rick, since I was born in 1951.....I would really like the pennies.

Thanks, Rick, for all the contests.......you have made a lot of folk happy with your contests....seriously. Great to have you on TNET.
----Mel

borninok
 
the apollo token -- i think I "nailed" it -- in the answer 10 questions contest. looks cool --I love token's --and even if I didn't win , thanks for putting on a contest -- its nice to wake up the old brain cells now and then. --- Ivan
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom