What's new

ZERO TOLERANCE? I dont thnk so

sniffer

Gold Member
Joined
Dec 31, 2006
Messages
5,911
Reaction score
62
Golden Thread
0
Location
Kansas
Detector(s) used
Minelab Manticore
ZERO TOLERANCE? I don't thnk so

searched a local schoolyard. The lighter was about 2 inches down and 6 inches out from the outdoor basketball court.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0069.webp
    IMG_0069.webp
    20.3 KB · Views: 585
  • IMG_0070.webp
    IMG_0070.webp
    19.2 KB · Views: 575
Upvote 0
Re: ZERO TOLERANCE? I don't thnk so

LOL! SURELY that didn't belong to a student!!!!

Pretty cool... is it a ZIPPO???

Congrats on the finds!
 
Re: ZERO TOLERANCE? I don't thnk so

Thats a "Wicked Clown" ICP zippo lighter. Its a rap/rock real nasty rap group! KIDS!

Crackbadger
 
Re: ZERO TOLERANCE? I don't thnk so

it is a Zippo. according to their website it was man. sometime in 1998, but I can't find a reference to that particular model
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom