Carl-NC

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Washington
Detector(s) used
Custom Designs and Prototypes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Carl thought he was "getting me" when he posted a link of me being on a certain LRL website. He didn't have a good answer to my unexpected question: "What were YOU doing there?"

KK, I done told ya, it was for the entertainment value. If that ain't a Good Answer, then take a read here:

H3Tec Challenge - LongRangeLocators Forums

No matter if you like LRLs or not, that is great entertainment!

But if someone wants an LRL anyhow, buy it! Not only will you get what you want, you'll get what you deserve. Just remember to buy it with your own money, not with someone else's.

KK, I've said the same thing... including "buy the absolute most you can possibly afford." How's that for a vested interest?

K

Kentucky Kache

KK, I done told ya, it was for the entertainment value. If that ain't a Good Answer, then take a read here:

H3Tec Challenge - LongRangeLocators Forums

No matter if you like LRLs or not, that is great entertainment!

KK, I've said the same thing... including "buy the absolute most you can possibly afford." How's that for a vested interest?

Knocking someone for being on a site when you are on that site yourself is about as entertaining as it gets. But it shows how pitiful your arguments are.
And now you show a site where you make a challenge, in order to steal someone's ideas? Yep, I would say pretty entertaining. But still pitiful.
Tell us, Carl, who sponsors your challenges?

Carl-NC

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Washington
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Heck KK, I never knocked you for being on that site. In fact, I didn't know you ever went there. They made it sound like you had bought an H3, that's all. Funny thing is, I think you should. But I think Chuckie's shut down the church.

Yeah, I'm out to steal dowsing rod technology. Gotta work pretty durn hard to figure them things out, hi tech fer sure. I'm sure you're dying to assume that White's sponsors my challenge, or that they buy me all these LRLs to dissect, or that my site is funded by them. But, nope, I pay every cent myself. No sponsor, no partner, all by my lonesome.

woof!

Bronze Member
Dec 12, 2010
ciudadano del universo, residente de El Paso TX
Detector(s) used
BS detector
Primary Interest:
Other
Well, Kentucky, how rich is Carl getting off his H3 clone?

Your fanciful imagination is carrying you nearly as far as Mike H's does him.

However, I believe that you know for fact that Chuckie's gizmo is a fraud. You should, since you follow this forum and evidently poked your nose elsewhere too. If you know for fact that the damn thing is a fraud, what makes you think that Carl would want to "steal someone else's (i.e. Chuckie's) ideas"? Carl knows more about underground detection than darn near anyone else on the planet, he doesn't need to steal Chuckie's fraud. Heck, not even anybody in the LRL industry seems interested in stealing Chuckie's fraud!

If the thing ain't a fraud like I say, it should make you rich! We can all deduce from Chuckie's website that he's getting hungry mining sagebrush and pointing at imaginary oil wells. You could probably rent a used H3 from for real cheap. If you believe it's not a fraud, care to go for it?

Didn't think so.

It seems always to end this way: the debunkers and the alleged "believers" obviously know the same thing about LRL's, the only thing that differs is what we do about it.

--Dave J.

K

Kentucky Kache

Heck KK, I never knocked you for being on that site. In fact, I didn't know you ever went there. They made it sound like you had bought an H3, that's all. Funny thing is, I think you should. But I think Chuckie's shut down the church.

Yeah, I'm out to steal dowsing rod technology. Gotta work pretty durn hard to figure them things out, hi tech fer sure. I'm sure you're dying to assume that White's sponsors my challenge, or that they buy me all these LRLs to dissect, or that my site is funded by them. But, nope, I pay every cent myself. No sponsor, no partner, all by my lonesome.

I'm not on that site. I explained that to you on the other thread. But if I were, I wouldn't owe anyone an apology for it. And no, I haven't bought an H3. If you want to send me one, I'd be more than happy to try it out.
I have nothing against White's. I use their products. But you being in their employ is a vested interest.

Now tell us about when you built an LRL. Was that before, or after you didn't believe in the principle behind them?

K

Kentucky Kache

Well, Kentucky, how rich is Carl getting off his H3 clone?

Your fanciful imagination is carrying you nearly as far as Mike H's does him.

However, I believe that you know for fact that Chuckie's gizmo is a fraud. You should, since you follow this forum and evidently poked your nose elsewhere too. If you know for fact that the damn thing is a fraud, what makes you think that Carl would want to "steal someone else's (i.e. Chuckie's) ideas"? Carl knows more about underground detection than darn near anyone else on the planet, he doesn't need to steal Chuckie's fraud. Heck, not even anybody in the LRL industry seems interested in stealing Chuckie's fraud!

If the thing ain't a fraud like I say, it should make you rich! We can all deduce from Chuckie's website that he's getting hungry mining sagebrush and pointing at imaginary oil wells. You could probably rent a used H3 from for real cheap. If you believe it's not a fraud, care to go for it?

Didn't think so.

It seems always to end this way: the debunkers and the alleged "believers" obviously know the same thing about LRL's, the only thing that differs is what we do about it.

--Dave J.

I didn't know Carl had an H3 clone. Thanks for spilling that.

What imagination are you talking about? Can you explain?

I wouldn't know who Chuckie is, except for hearing you guys bring up his name all the time. I think you guys have some sort of man crush on him. Anyway, where did I say that Carl wanted to steal anything from someone named Chuckie? Carl wants everyone out there to bring their machines to his place. If they are legit... Get it?

I have said nothing about Chuckie, or his machine. I've never met an H3 in person, so I can't really speak for, or against it. But I'll offer you the same deal I offered Carl. Send me an H3 and I'll try it out. Go for it, you say? Okay, I'll send you my address so you can send the machine.
But if this machine is such a fraud, and if Chuckie, your arch-nemesis, is such a deceiver, then why are you guys so uptight? You talk as though the man has been exposed and is paying the price for his evils. So why, pray tell, are you so wired up against him?

You pre judge me. First of all, I didn't say I believed in what you're talking against. I didn't say I did, or didn't. But you know all the answers, right? And how can you be so sure I'm not willing to try it out? Oh, that's right, you know everything.

K

Kentucky Kache

KK, post #63 in this thread, it's been more than an hour, can you remember whose post it was?

--Dave J.

No, I don't try to memorize the post numbers. I had to look, and I see it was my post.

K

Kentucky Kache

Carl and I differ in our opinions on whether dowsing does or at least can "work"...
--Dave J.

Carl knows more about underground detection than darn near anyone else on the planet...
--Dave J.

Would you be one of the few who knows more than Carl? You did say he knew more about it than NEAR everyone else.
Does Carl know more than you, do you know more than Carl, about underground detection?

Last edited:

Carl-NC

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Washington
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
KK, you've got quite the imagination. You're exactly what LRL manufacturers are looking for. Please, go buy one, and have fun with it. And don't worry what a couple of stodgy old engineers say about 'em!

K

Kentucky Kache

KK, you've got quite the imagination. You're exactly what LRL manufacturers are looking for. Please, go buy one, and have fun with it. And don't worry what a couple of stodgy old engineers say about 'em!

Even if one of those engineers believes in dowsing?

Apparently, you don't think too highly of Woof. He believes in dowsing. Now you're buddying up with him?

Last edited:

hung

Jul 16, 2009
Detector(s) used
Tubedec A9000, Mineoro FG90, OKM Bionic X4
Primary Interest:
Other
From what I've heard, b would be a pretty safe bet.

Precisely.
You've got the picture. Tough 'd' would not be far from truth either.

You see, I've been dealing with this guy since 2005, the year I started in his forum. Quickly I came to realize what he was up to and what his real intentions were. He fooled a lot of naive people (probably still does) about what his real intentions regarding LRLs including his idiotic 'challenge' as a piece of marketing hype.

Today he apparently did not notice that his agenda is outdated and rotten by time. The number of people using LRLs has increased vastly. People who are serious about TH started to realize the 'toys' standard metal detector manufacturers offer are only for kids amusement, and with restrictions.
But I do think he has some wrong scientific concepts and he also ignore some physics. I had a few discussions on the subject with him along time and felt that.

Bottomline is: He 'thinks' LRL are frauds but he loves to watch LRL forums, keep his own LRL forum and loves Chuck Christensen.
Ain't that cute for a disguise?

Last edited:
K

Kentucky Kache

Precisely.
You've got the picture. Tough 'd' would not be far from truth either.

You see, I've been dealing with this guy since 2005, the year I started in his forum. Quickly I came to realize what he was up to and what his real intentions were. He fooled a lot of naive people (probably still does) about what his real intentions regarding LRLs including his idiotic 'challenge' as a piece of marketing hype.

Today he apparently did not notice that his agenda is outdated and rotten by time. The number of people using LRLs has increased vastly. People who are serious about TH started to realize the 'toys' standard metal detector manufacturers offer are only for kids amusement, and with restrictions.
But I do think he has some wrong scientific concepts and he also ignore some physics. I had a few discussions on the subject with him along time and felt that.

Bottomline is: He 'thinks' LRL are frauds but he loves to watch LRL forums, keep his own LRL forum and loves Chuck Christensen.
Ain't that cute for a disguise?

And just as always, as soon as you trip them up with their own words, they scatter.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
~GoGoGopher~
If the keyboard breaks, will any old calculator work in its place?
I think any Scientific calculator will work s long as it has the same functions that the original had.
~woof~
If the internal clock frequency shifts, will the thing keep "working" the same as always anyhow?
I think you are confusing the calculator with a Dowsing Rod...Art

OP
OP
C

coyote3

Apr 12, 2012
Wyoming
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT Spectrum,
Minelab Xterra 705,
Whites TM808,
Bounty Hunter,
Si Go by Fitz
L Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I didn't start this thread to see if I could start a pissing match with the whole TN community. I started it to get legitimate information from people who own a RangerTell Examiner, use it as its designed to be used, not as a dowsing tool. And those which have purchased one to use it for its rightful purpose which is not to tear it apart and look at the innards and tell us it will never work. Thank you Art, KK, Hung and others which have added useful information. How many of you have shot and gutted a deer out? An elk? When a person looks at all the parts that get took out of the inside when your gutting it out and you go, wow there aint no way all that innards could ever work? AMAZING.. for some damn reason that animal was just walking through the timber a half an hour ago on its own power. It was bugling, breathing, breeding, eating, walking and had a heartbeating. WHY? Because God made it that way. So simply you want the answer to why things work that a lot of times we cannot explain. Just look up and thank God. Same goes with everything else in this world. So all you non believers, when you can explain what keeps us, thinking, breathing, and our heartbeating everyday, then you will understand LRLS and MFDS too. Go disect a frog and figure it out....

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Hey coyote3...I know you understand and come here to learn...A lot of those Randi card holders are here to just try to make us look bad..They make posts here and them copy them on other web sites and brag about how they made us look stupid..Facts and the truth seems to not make any difference to them..They don’t want to talk about how we proved the JREF to be just a money making scam...How and what I spend my treasure hunting dollars on is none of their business...Art

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Art, I'm back. Tell me, I saw one of your Youtube videos. You have to be at least as old as I (63). Remember the X-RAY glasses from the 50s and 60s? Advertised in magazines to "see through" women's clothing? I KNOW you have a pair and can explain the "science" of them. Sorry, but your long range locator explainations sound like right out of the magazine add! TTC

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread