I forgot to mention.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
~werleibr~
I am sorry If it came across in something I posted saying that you cannot use a MD after getting in the area. I understand that you use it to pinpoint, however, does what you dig up corrolate what you were looking for with the rods. I.E you were looking for silver, but you dig up foil. That kind of thing. I still say a video would be grand. I know about MD because I too use one. I don't use a pinpointer. I can get into an area of about the size of a pop can with my detector using the ground trec function.

Les is new to Dowsing..I am enjoying his posts as he learns. He is using the tools that he has in his search..He is also having fun while he learns...I know many people who use many tools to find treasure. I know a few people who use Metal detectors to follow man-made signals to treasure..It seems that Les is willing to learn by doing instead of setting back and doing nothing..
Just relax and let him learn at his own pace..Art

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
~SWR~
Using the metal detector to "pinpoint" is a joke. Anybody can simply point to an area... metal detect that area, and then claim they can dowse with their finger.
But that is not what he is doing..He is finding the signal and following it to the target using Dowsing Rods..He then uses a metal detector to help pinpoint his dowsing find...
Anybody can simply point to an area... metal detect that area, and then claim they can dowse with their finger.
If you can just point your finger why would anyone put out the money for a metal detector?...Art

OP
OP
lesjcbs

lesjcbs

Jul 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
Pocket dowsing L- Rods shown above. Whites Beach Comber, Bounty Hunter Sharp Shooter II, Whites TM 808, Canon 350D EOS Digital Rebel XT DSLR Camera.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Werleibr: Because I dowse for all metals, yes, my all metal finds correlate / match what I am dowsing for.

Art: I see you quoted and posted SWR's comments again. I almost fell off my chair laughing how you twist his shorts. You must be having fun with him. Good job.

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
lesjcbs

lesjcbs

Jul 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
Pocket dowsing L- Rods shown above. Whites Beach Comber, Bounty Hunter Sharp Shooter II, Whites TM 808, Canon 350D EOS Digital Rebel XT DSLR Camera.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
ART: Hold on a minute, hold the phone, hold your horses, our man SWR hit on something that seems to be true. It's called "UNUSUAL DOWSING TECHNIQUES" and it is that some people can dowse, even with their hands or fingers. WOW, are we to now understand SWR is now a dowsing proponent? Take a look, this is fantastic stuff. Give SWR a pat on the back. After all this time, has he finally got it? http://victoria-anisman-reiner.suite101.com/unusual-dowsing-techniques-a22938

EddieR

Mar 1, 2005
Madisonville, TN
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, MXT,..Tesoro Vaquero, Silver UMax, Compadre, Tejon,..BH LandRanger..Pioneer 505.. GC1023..Teknetics Delta 4000, Gamma 6000, Eurotek Pro..Fisher F2, F4, F5, F70
Following the above skeptic logic (?) .......if you use a pinpointer while metal detecting, then the metal detector doesn't work. Hmmm?

And then, to top it off....hang on... :laughing9:....okay, to top it off, in another post, the typical skeptic logic (?) is demonstrated by the idea to take the metal detector away and nothing will be found. Huh? Okay...a piece of junk was found with the detector at the spot the rods crossed. But if we take the detector away and dig in the same spot, the junk won't be there?

And on top of it all, in collective posts by dowsing skeptics, it has been stated that a person could dig nearly anywhere and dig up junk. But now....if no detector is used, nothing will be found.

So which is it?

OP
OP
lesjcbs

lesjcbs

Jul 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Ed: I agree. Could it be the skeptics are also saying : Ah, er, a yeah, OK, wow, up, yes, no, maybe it's down, flip flop, flim flam, wham bang thank you ma'am, yes sir, no sir three bags full sir, what bags, etc.

Good post my man.

SouthJerseyJim

Jan 8, 2009
Nova Cæsarea
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
T2 LTD 13" Detech
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Imagine the multiple dig "trenches" that would be needed to actual find that piece of iron or tinfoil that your dowsing sticks pick up. I watched arts video. What i want to see is the same test with the object being sensed not visible to the eye. If you can simply post a vid of you guys walking a field and having your rods cross THEN digging up a target using only your psychic powers and no metal detector than you just turned me from a skeptic to a believer. Its really simple. Why it hasnt been done yet is why there are so many haters. Why is thos so hard to comprehend. Dodge your way out of this simple request and my skepticism will live on forever.

OP
OP
lesjcbs

lesjcbs

Jul 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
jim:

See page 2, post #182 in this string.

tinpan

Silver Member
Sep 4, 2004
Eaglehawk
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
GPX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
lesjcbs said:
ART: Hold on a minute, hold the phone, hold your horses, our man SWR hit on something that seems to be true. It's called "UNUSUAL DOWSING TECHNIQUES" and it is that some people can dowse, even with their hands or fingers. WOW, are we to now understand SWR is now a dowsing proponent? Take a look, this is fantastic stuff. Give SWR a pat on the back. After all this time, has he finally got it? http://victoria-anisman-reiner.suite101.com/unusual-dowsing-techniques-a22938

So if you where bitten by a deadly snake you would bet your life on a cure from a Energy medicine or Touch healing. I THINK NOT> Once again you have used a link from LA LA LAND. Victoria Anisam Reiner who is nothing more than another grass roots nutter.By the way where are her results for the claims she makes. Including Dowsing Nothing as usual.

tinpan

SouthJerseyJim

Jan 8, 2009
Nova Cæsarea
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
T2 LTD 13" Detech
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Les, see page 6 #534. Read it carefully. A video would shut me up. Saying you found it is great but a vid would validate all our concerns.

tinpan

Silver Member
Sep 4, 2004
Eaglehawk
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
GPX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dowsing Rods have one anatomical use. Dowser stick them in their ears to stop the wind blowing through their empty heads.

tinpan

tinpan

Silver Member
Sep 4, 2004
Eaglehawk
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
GPX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
SouthJerseyJim said:
Les, see page 6 #534. Read it carefully. A video would shut me up. Saying you found it is great but a vid would validate all our concerns.

Jim just read the claims posted in this section of the forum over the past 7 years the answer is quite clear. Claims = Nothing

tinpan

tinpan

Silver Member
Sep 4, 2004
Eaglehawk
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
GPX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
SouthJerseyJim said:
Imagine the multiple dig "trenches" that would be needed to actual find that piece of iron or tinfoil that your dowsing sticks pick up. I watched arts video. What i want to see is the same test with the object being sensed not visible to the eye. If you can simply post a vid of you guys walking a field and having your rods cross THEN digging up a target using only your psychic powers and no metal detector than you just turned me from a skeptic to a believer. Its really simple. Why it hasnt been done yet is why there are so many haters. Why is thos so hard to comprehend. Dodge your way out of this simple request and my skepticism will live on forever.

Simple dowser needs a md to pin point a big target like the soda can which was posted I use the nose of my 12x8 mono coil too pin point a 10 th of a gram of gold in the heavest mineralized ground in the world.
Dowsers, claim too have greater powers What a joke.

tinpan

Attachments

• 100_1028.jpg
    100_1028.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 186

EddieR

Mar 1, 2005
Madisonville, TN
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, MXT,..Tesoro Vaquero, Silver UMax, Compadre, Tejon,..BH LandRanger..Pioneer 505.. GC1023..Teknetics Delta 4000, Gamma 6000, Eurotek Pro..Fisher F2, F4, F5, F70
tinpan said:
Dowsing Rods have one anatomical use. Dowser stick them in their ears to stop the wind blowing through their empty heads.

tinpan

So what do you pseudo-skeptics use? Pillows?

Nah...don't need pillows. There is no wind under the sand.

EddieR

Mar 1, 2005
Madisonville, TN
Detector(s) used
tinpan said:
SouthJerseyJim said:

Simple dowser needs a md to pin point a big target like the soda can which was posted I use the nose of my 12x8 mono coil too pin point a 10 th of a gram of gold in the heavest mineralized ground in the world.

tinpan

The only thing your picture proves is that you can draw a red line. Good job!! :hello2: :hello2: :hello2:

tinpan

Silver Member
Sep 4, 2004
Eaglehawk
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
GPX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
EddieR said:
tinpan said:
SouthJerseyJim said:

tinpan

The only thing your picture proves is that you can draw a red line. Good job!! :hello2: :hello2: :hello2:

Funny that Picture dowsers put coloured spots on google maps for people by the dozens but NOTHING EVER RECOVERED> Picture Dowsers also conspire to steal with others from countries where treasure hunting of any kind is against the LAW> Go Check the picture dowser requests and check the member who asked for help place of origin. ITS THERE> :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9:

tinpan

tinpan

Silver Member
Sep 4, 2004
Eaglehawk
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
GPX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
EddieR said:
tinpan said:
SouthJerseyJim said:

tinpan

Please post YOUR dowsing finds

tinpan

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread