I forgot to mention.

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi tinpan: since you, and others refuse to answer my question on Henry Gross, I am forced to ask another question.

How do we know that you actually found what you have posted ? After all, you refuse to accept what the dowser's post's of what they claim to have found?

Side tingie, how did you find your ceremic collection with a metal detector?

Don Jose de La Mancha ( El puzzled Saint)

tinpan

Silver Member
Sep 4, 2004
Eaglehawk
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
GPX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Real de Tayopa Tropical Tramp said:
Hi tinpan: since you, and others refuse to answer my question on Henry Gross, I am forced to ask another question.

How do we know that you actually found what you have posted ? After all, you refuse to accept what the dowser's post's of what they claim to have found?

Side tingie, how did you find your ceremic collection with a metal detector?

Don Jose de La Mancha ( El puzzled Saint)

How about you go read all my posts for the past 7 years. Many of the non-metal objects recorded in todays finds and can clearly seen in my non metal collection. Sorry i haven,t seen any finds made any dowser other than yard trash . Since when does yard trash found by a MD add up to anything.

BY the way have you found you those ancient world cities in North America yet. Your computer chair could on top of the Lost Temple of Anbus ? Never got over the ship design . No keal no sail on big ocean. When did you ever post anything on this site other than talk.

off you go tinpan

OP
OP
lesjcbs

lesjcbs

Jul 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
Pocket dowsing L- Rods shown above. Whites Beach Comber, Bounty Hunter Sharp Shooter II, Whites TM 808, Canon 350D EOS Digital Rebel XT DSLR Camera.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Don: Don't expect tinpan to answer any straight forward or honest question you put to him. You'll find it's an exercise in futility.

tinpan

Silver Member
Sep 4, 2004
Eaglehawk
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
GPX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
lesjcbs said:
Don: Don't expect tinpan to answer any straight forward or honest question you put to him. You'll find it's an exercise in futility.

gee with 230 hotels, 880 major hard rock gold mines,30,000 people for over a 160 years makes for a lot of relics to be found that doesn,t include the gold. Thats only one mining town of about 24 in my area.

http://www.jewell.asn.au/family-history/bendigo.htm

your evidence about dowsing "using a Md in the backyard to find junk"
How stupid are you?

tinpan

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HI tinpan you posted --> When did you ever post anything on this site other than talk.
Nah, just like you, nothing, birds of a feather.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now that I have your attention, about Henry Gross????

Want to join me in a nice cold San Miguel export mi buddy ? or at least :coffee2: :coffee2:

Don Jose de La Mancha

tinpan

Silver Member
Sep 4, 2004
Eaglehawk
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
GPX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HI tinpan you posted --> When did you ever post anything on this site other than talk.
Nah, just like you, nothing, birds of a feather.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now that I have your attention, about Henry Gross????

Want to join me in a nice cold San Miguel export mi buddy ? or at least :coffee2: :coffee2:

Don Jose de La Mancha

Henry Gross singer why not Iggy Pop ?

tinpan

OP
OP
lesjcbs

lesjcbs

Jul 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
Pocket dowsing L- Rods shown above. Whites Beach Comber, Bounty Hunter Sharp Shooter II, Whites TM 808, Canon 350D EOS Digital Rebel XT DSLR Camera.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Don: Now you got me laughing at tinpan again. He has posted nothing worth while is absolutely right. :laughing9: :laughing7:

tinpan

Silver Member
Sep 4, 2004
Eaglehawk
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
GPX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
lesjcbs said:
Don: Now you got me laughing at tinpan again. He has posted nothing worth while is absolutely right. :laughing9: :laughing7:

Compare you super powers with coathanger but you used a md to find yard junk to my finds.Theres something wrong with you.

tinpan

Attachments

• 100_1030.jpg
    100_1030.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 128
  • 100_1029.jpg
    100_1029.jpg
    131 KB · Views: 136

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
He Les..Most people come to T-net to exchange information about their Treasure Hunting devices..Skeptics show up with no intentions of adding to the discussion...Art

tinpan

Silver Member
Sep 4, 2004
Eaglehawk
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
GPX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
lesjcbs said:

One more thing you had me on ignore. Change your mind to save face. In the early day of that church you belong too .When the pressure was on didn,t they stand and fight . NO they ran away to utah. Seems your much the same. I have not forgotten your statement about being a REAL MAN That you are not

tinpan

tinpan

Silver Member
Sep 4, 2004
Eaglehawk
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
GPX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
aarthrj3811 said:
He Les..Most people come to T-net to exchange information about their Treasure Hunting devices..Skeptics show up with no intentions of adding to the discussion...Art

How many of the people on T-net use L-rods ? This site is about treasure hunting so where does magic powers come into it?

tinpan

OP
OP
lesjcbs

lesjcbs

Jul 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Art: With no experience at dowsing, they can't and never will add anything significant or positive to the discussion. Until they do, it is just talk and nothing but talk.

OP
OP
lesjcbs

lesjcbs

Jul 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Art: I noticed in your video that the silver dollar you dowsed was at first to your left, and then you worked your way to it by approaching it from different but paralleling directions. That was interesting and significant how it ended up being right under your left foot. Nice pinpointing maneuver.

When you are using your dowsing rods, does the same thing happen?

No need to quote anything tinpan or any other skeptic have to say on this, as I am sure they will.

EddieR

Mar 1, 2005
Madisonville, TN
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, MXT,..Tesoro Vaquero, Silver UMax, Compadre, Tejon,..BH LandRanger..Pioneer 505.. GC1023..Teknetics Delta 4000, Gamma 6000, Eurotek Pro..Fisher F2, F4, F5, F70
tinpan said:
aarthrj3811 said:

How many of the people on T-net use L-rods ? This site is about treasure hunting so where does magic powers come into it?

tinpan

This site is about treasure hunting? Really? ::)

Nobody but you has mentioned magic powers. Are you saying that dowsers have magic powers and you don't? If so, I totally agree.

However, the "magic powers" that you refer to are actually just common sense... and you are proving yourself to be severely lacking in that department.

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
G'afternon mi lil buddy tin Pan: You never stated which you preferred, San Miguel export of Coffee??

As for Henry, you know that he was not a singer. but probably did sing or corw with each well he brought in under impossible conditions.

Since you didn't use post # 398 to find Henry, I will post some of the data for you.

Don Jose de La Mancha

p.s. please post all of the civil war artifacts that you have found with your metal detector.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

tinpan
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HENRY GROSS AND
HIS DOWSING ROD
by Kenneth Roberts
Doubleday & Co., Inc., N.Y. $3.00
Reviewed by Robert P. Sharp
Professor of Geomorphology
KENNETH ROBEHTs, famed writer
of historical novels, here recounts
the truly amazing water dowsing per·
formances of Henry Gross, a game
'varden of Biddeford, Maine.
When Gross and Roberts first got
together in 1947, Henry was a good
water dowser of considerable exper·
ience and many successes, but he
was not particularly adept in obtain·
ing detailed information from his
dowsing rod as to depth, volume of
How and related matters. Encour·
aged and stimulated by Roberts,
Gross gradually developed almost
unbelievable abilities along these
lines. He soon learned to establish
the depth, volume, direction of flow
and potability of water in "veins."
He could even predict the type of
material to be drilled through. Then
Gross discovered he could locate
water in veins and obtain informa·
tion concerning them merely by
being on the property and not neces·
sarily directly over the vein. About
this time he also found that his rod
could locate people hidden from
view, giving direction and distance
to the desired person, and, further,
that his rod could locate lost objects
such as an outboard motor dropped
by accident to the bottom of a lake.
Next Gross learned that hc could
dowse a piece of property from a
picture of the house on that property,
and later this remote dowsing
ability developed to the stage where
he could determine the number,
nature, depth, volume of How, and
loeation of water veins on a pieee
of land merely from a description of
its location or by knowing the own·
er's name, even though the property
were tens or even hundreds of miles
away. Wherever possible these .in·
stances of remote dowsing were
eheeked by subsequent dowsing
directly on the premises, and the
agreement in results was all that
could be desired.
Map dowsing
Most impressive of Henry Gros,,'
performances is map dowsing. Using
a map of Bermuda in the bar at
Roberts' house near Kennebunkport,
Maine, Gross located four water
domes with numNOUS associated
veins on the island of Bermuda, an
area notoriously short on supplies of
potable ground water. A dome is a
pipe or spout of water rising from
great depth. The exact location of
these domes was later pinpointed on
the ground by Gross. According to
his dowsing rod one was polluted,
but the other three were subsequently
drilled and two produced potable
supplies of fresh water. The third
dome drilled yielded slightly saline
water owing to an error of location
on the part of the drilling crew

tinpan

Silver Member
Sep 4, 2004
Eaglehawk
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
GPX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
G'afternon mi lil buddy tin Pan: You never stated which you preferred, San Miguel export of Coffee??

As for Henry, you know that he was not a singer. but probably did sing or corw with each well he brought in under impossible conditions.

Since you didn't use post # 398 to find Henry, I will post some of the data for you.

Don Jose de La Mancha

p.s. please post all of the civil war artifacts that you have found with your metal detector.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

tinpan
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HENRY GROSS AND
HIS DOWSING ROD
by Kenneth Roberts
Doubleday & Co., Inc., N.Y. $3.00
Reviewed by Robert P. Sharp
Professor of Geomorphology
KENNETH ROBEHTs, famed writer
of historical novels, here recounts
the truly amazing water dowsing per·
formances of Henry Gross, a game
'varden of Biddeford, Maine.
When Gross and Roberts first got
together in 1947, Henry was a good
water dowser of considerable exper·
ience and many successes, but he
was not particularly adept in obtain·
ing detailed information from his
dowsing rod as to depth, volume of
How and related matters. Encour·
aged and stimulated by Roberts,
Gross gradually developed almost
unbelievable abilities along these
lines. He soon learned to establish
the depth, volume, direction of flow
and potability of water in "veins."
He could even predict the type of
material to be drilled through. Then
Gross discovered he could locate
water in veins and obtain informa·
tion concerning them merely by
being on the property and not neces·
sarily directly over the vein. About
this time he also found that his rod
could locate people hidden from
view, giving direction and distance
to the desired person, and, further,
that his rod could locate lost objects
such as an outboard motor dropped
by accident to the bottom of a lake.
Next Gross learned that hc could
dowse a piece of property from a
picture of the house on that property,
and later this remote dowsing
ability developed to the stage where
he could determine the number,
nature, depth, volume of How, and
loeation of water veins on a pieee
of land merely from a description of
its location or by knowing the own·
er's name, even though the property
were tens or even hundreds of miles
away. Wherever possible these .in·
stances of remote dowsing were
eheeked by subsequent dowsing
directly on the premises, and the
agreement in results was all that
could be desired.
Map dowsing
Most impressive of Henry Gros,,'
performances is map dowsing. Using
a map of Bermuda in the bar at
Roberts' house near Kennebunkport,
Maine, Gross located four water
domes with numNOUS associated
veins on the island of Bermuda, an
area notoriously short on supplies of
potable ground water. A dome is a
pipe or spout of water rising from
great depth. The exact location of
these domes was later pinpointed on
the ground by Gross. According to
his dowsing rod one was polluted,
but the other three were subsequently
drilled and two produced potable
supplies of fresh water. The third
dome drilled yielded slightly saline
water owing to an error of location
on the part of the drilling crew

Which civil war ? see how small minded you are.

tinpan

tinpan

Silver Member
Sep 4, 2004
Eaglehawk
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
GPX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
EddieR said:
tinpan said:
aarthrj3811 said:

tinpan

This site is about treasure hunting? Really? ::)

Nobody but you has mentioned magic powers. Are you saying that dowsers have magic powers and you don't? If so, I totally agree.

However, the "magic powers" that you refer to are actually just common sense... and you are proving yourself to be severely lacking in that department.

Common sense would be you roll your wrists to make the L-rods cross Thank you pointing out the truth about what bunch of fakes you are. you can do great things with l rods but can,t prove it works.
Thats common sense since when.

tinpan

tinpan

Silver Member
Sep 4, 2004
Eaglehawk
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
GPX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:hello: :hello: :hello: The sun is shinning and i,m going hunting for gold and relics today and gem stones tomorrow. Awsome Guess what thats only half the story I also get on extra day off work with full pay every month. ;D Thats tomorrow ;D ;D ;D Awsome paid to hunt find some gold and relics . Wonderful living in the REAL WORLD. Dowsers will sit on their arses playing with themselves. Have your strange sense of fun. Bye girls :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9:

tinpan

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
~Les~
When you are using your dowsing rods, does the same thing happen?

That is a whole different procedure with that type of equipment. The only way I can explain it is how it works for me.
http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,19537.msg126468.html#msg126468
When I noticed that I was digging some big holes to get a little gold I decided to work on the problem. The first thing I did was place a silver dollar on the floor. I put the heel of my boot on it and held my rods out and they only closed part way. I moved my arms back and forth and the rods opened and closed. I moved my hands in and out and they opened and closed.

So...I found a position for my arms with my hands 1 inch wider than the rod length. The position I chose was my arms at shoulder height and out as far as I could push them. I could repeat this position every time. I decided that I would use the front 1/2 inch of my left heel as my marking spot as I could reach it without hurting my back to much. I then started using a dime as my target.

http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,19537.msg1404041.html#msg1404041
Hey Lonnie….You tried the Dowsing rods and they would not cross for you. Try this. Make another set of rods from coat hangers. The long side should be around 17 inches long. Place a coin on the floor. Put your heel on the coin. Pull your hands back against your sides. Now slowly push your hands forward as far as you can reach. If they don’t cross cut 1 inch from each rod and try it again. Keep doing this until they start to move inward. Now cut ¼ inch at a time from the rod until they cross. I have found that there are two positions that I can repeat every time. One is with my hands and arms pushed out as far as I can and the other is with my elbows tight against my ribs. Adjust the rods so that they are in a repeatable position when they cross. That way you will know that the target is under your foot. E-mail me when you have done this experiment….Art
http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,19537.msg1404041.html#msg1404041
Hey Ladies and gentlemen……After much thought I have decided that I should add a little to this thread. My dowsing position used to be with my arms at shoulder height and push out as far as I could. My 14 ¾ inch rods would be closed when my heel was on the target. After having a stroke and finding that the rods would not work I had to make some changes.
My new position is with my elbows tight against my rib cage. I now need to use a 9 ½ inch rod….Art
I suggest that you make a set of coat hanger rods...If you should trim them to much you have not spoiled your good rods...Art

SouthJerseyJim

Jan 8, 2009
Nova Cæsarea
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
T2 LTD 13" Detech
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hey Les are you for hire? I was thinking of doing a clown/dowsing party for a group of kids. They might actually believe it works so they would enjoy it. Do you still believe in Santa and the tooth fairy too? You guys are sooooo far away from reality that its almost pitiful. Ive been saying this all along. Show me some finds on a vid. Thats all! And If you show me one more piece of aluminum I will piss myself. How do you enjoy a hobby that only yields(by chance) things us real treasure hunters throw in the scrap pile? Please don't speak again unless something other than bull caca leaves your mouth. And don't get me started with arts video. You guys are so very pitiful. Please show me a real video or better yet do that Carl test. 25k for doing what you do everyday? Why hasn't anyone won it yet? Facts are facts and scams are scams.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread