I forgot to mention.

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HI gentlemen, which includes my buddy tin pan:

You asked which civil war ? The American one in the 1860's of course. What have you found in that area?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

aparently neither you , nor south jersey actually read the posts. hmmmmm

In any event, have fun tomorrow my friend, and post your US civil war artifacts again when you return.

Don Jose de La Mancha

OP
OP
lesjcbs

lesjcbs

Jul 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
Pocket dowsing L- Rods shown above. Whites Beach Comber, Bounty Hunter Sharp Shooter II, Whites TM 808, Canon 350D EOS Digital Rebel XT DSLR Camera.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Jim: Actually I found those three pieces in our city park this morning, not in the trash can. It was one of the best dowsing sessions I have ever had. This morning was cool and they had just watered the grass. My next dowsing shots you see might yield trash also, so get ready to "PISS" yourself.

I am seriously entertaining the idea of making video. Sounds like it might be fun to make one. I have never made a video before. However, I will not take any suggestions, rules, restrictions, limitations or conditions of any kind for the video from you or anyone else because as I said before, I dictate how, where, and when I dowse and that includes the accessory tools I use. Yours is to watch only. So we'll see.

Art: When I dowsed this morning in our city park, as usual, my right rod crossed over my left one. When it starts swinging to the left, that's when I start going to the left also and stop when I get the X. I saw the similarity and was just wondering is all.

tinpan

Silver Member
Sep 4, 2004
Eaglehawk
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
GPX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
lesjcbs said:
Jim: Actually I found those three pieces in our city park this morning, not in the trash can. It was one of the best dowsing sessions I have ever had. This morning was cool and they had just watered the grass. My next dowsing shots you see might yield trash also.

I am seriously entertaining the idea of making video. Sounds like it might be fun to make one. I have never made a video before. However, I will not take any suggestions, rules, restrictions, limitations or conditions of any kind for the video from you or anyone else because as I said before, I dictate how, where, and when I dowse and that includes the accessory tools I use. Yours is to watch only. So we'll see.

Art: When I dowsed this morning in our city park, as usual, my right rod crossed over my left one. When it starts swinging to the left, that's when I start going to the left also and stop when I get the X. I saw the similarity and was just wondering is all.

Still waiting for ion battery to fully charge, soon i hope. Now you dictate the terms . So more of the same you going to the park to film yourself using a md to find park trash which is going to prove what about dowsing Nothing Don,t bother with the video your totally brain dead .

tinpan

tinpan

Silver Member
Sep 4, 2004
Eaglehawk
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
GPX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Real de Tayopa Tropical Tramp said:
HI gentlemen, which includes my buddy tin pan:

You asked which civil war ? The American one in the 1860's of course. What have you found in that area?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

aparently neither you , nor south jersey actually read the posts. hmmmmm

In any event, have fun tomorrow my friend, and post your US civil war artifacts again when you return.

Don Jose de La Mancha

Don,t forgot get to post your finds from all those ancient world cultures which you claim existed in North America Expect to see a least Roman, Greek ,Egyptian

tinpan

EddieR

Mar 1, 2005
Madisonville, TN
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, MXT,..Tesoro Vaquero, Silver UMax, Compadre, Tejon,..BH LandRanger..Pioneer 505.. GC1023..Teknetics Delta 4000, Gamma 6000, Eurotek Pro..Fisher F2, F4, F5, F70
tinpan said:
EddieR said:
tinpan said:
aarthrj3811 said:
He Les..Most people come to T-net to exchange information about their Treasure Hunting devices..Skeptics show up with no intentions of adding to the discussion...Art

How many of the people on T-net use L-rods ? This site is about treasure hunting so where does magic powers come into it?

tinpan

This site is about treasure hunting? Really? ::)

Nobody but you has mentioned magic powers. Are you saying that dowsers have magic powers and you don't? If so, I totally agree.

However, the "magic powers" that you refer to are actually just common sense... and you are proving yourself to be severely lacking in that department.

Common sense would be you roll your wrists to make the L-rods cross Thank you pointing out the truth about what bunch of fakes you are. you can do great things with l rods but can,t prove it works.
Thats common sense since when.

tinpan

So that's why dowsing didn't work for you! Your limp wrists defeated you. :laughing9:

Now where did I point out something about someone being fakes? And at least you admit that people do great things with L-rods. Thanks for the confirmation!

tinpan

Silver Member
Sep 4, 2004
Eaglehawk
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
GPX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
EddieR said:
tinpan said:
EddieR said:
tinpan said:
aarthrj3811 said:
He Les..Most people come to T-net to exchange information about their Treasure Hunting devices..Skeptics show up with no intentions of adding to the discussion...Art

How many of the people on T-net use L-rods ? This site is about treasure hunting so where does magic powers come into it?

tinpan

Nobody but you has mentioned magic powers. Are you saying that dowsers have magic powers and you don't? If so, I totally agree.

However, the "magic powers" that you refer to are actually just common sense... and you are proving yourself to be severely lacking in that department.

Common sense would be you roll your wrists to make the L-rods cross Thank you pointing out the truth about what bunch of fakes you are. you can do great things with l rods but can,t prove it works.

tinpan

So that's why dowsing didn't work for you! Your limp wrists defeated you. :laughing9:

Now where did I point out something about someone being fakes? And at least you admit that people do great things with L-rods. Thanks for the confirmation!

before your sex change did you scream like a bitch ?

tinpan

tinpan

Silver Member
Sep 4, 2004
Eaglehawk
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
GPX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Do dowsers look some thing like this ??????? :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9:

tinpan

Attachments

• Ugly-Green-Face-Witch-Halloween.jpg
    Ugly-Green-Face-Witch-Halloween.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 74
OP
OP
lesjcbs

lesjcbs

Jul 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
Pocket dowsing L- Rods shown above. Whites Beach Comber, Bounty Hunter Sharp Shooter II, Whites TM 808, Canon 350D EOS Digital Rebel XT DSLR Camera.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You know, the more I think about it, the more I like the idea of making some videos of my dowsing shots. Maybe a whole lot of them. For those who may have missed it, see Post #588.

EddieR

Mar 1, 2005
Madisonville, TN
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, MXT,..Tesoro Vaquero, Silver UMax, Compadre, Tejon,..BH LandRanger..Pioneer 505.. GC1023..Teknetics Delta 4000, Gamma 6000, Eurotek Pro..Fisher F2, F4, F5, F70
tinpan said:
EddieR said:
tinpan said:
EddieR said:
tinpan said:
aarthrj3811 said:

tinpan

tinpan

before your sex change did you scream like a bitch ?

tinpan

Naw...but I'm betting you still do! :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9:

<toot> <toot>

OP
OP
lesjcbs

lesjcbs

Jul 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey ED: I'll tell you what, if I were tinpan or SWR, right now I would be frantically sending email after email to JerseyJim saying something like: Are you insane or retarded? Don't you know lesjcbs started posting pictures of his dowsing finds right after post #90 and has been doing so ever since and we can't stop his onslaught? Can't you keep your mouth shut for once? You have really blown it for us now. Now he is thinking of posting tons of videos of his dowsing sessions and that IS NOT WHAT WE WANT. Why don't you go play somewhere else for a change? Still better, retract your video challenge so us dowsing skeptics can get some sleep around here for a change. OK? SHEESH!

FUNNY.

EddieR

Mar 1, 2005
Madisonville, TN
Detector(s) used
lesjcbs said:
Hey ED: I'll tell you what, if I were tinpan or SWR, right now I would be frantically sending email after email to JerseyJim saying something like: Are you insane or retarded? Don't you know lesjcbs started posting pictures of his dowsing finds right after post #90 and has been doing so ever since and we can't stop his onslaught? Can't you keep your mouth shut for once? You have really blown it for us now. Now he is thinking of posting tons of videos of his dowsing sessions and that IS NOT WHAT WE WANT. Why don't you go play somewhere else for a change? Still better, retract your video challenge so us dowsing skeptics can get some sleep around here for a change. OK? SHEESH!

FUNNY.

:icon_thumleft: ;D

OP
OP
lesjcbs

lesjcbs

Jul 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
When you put someone on ignore, you don't see what they wrote. However, their pictures they post are still shown. Thus, I see tinpans’ picture of a green witch he posted in post #593. I can only imagine what he said. I do know that he has said in previous posts that he thinks dowsing is witchcraft and is probably trying to push his point with the picture.

Speaking of witchcraft, I once heard how some people had been bitten by snakes and were later told that if they would look at an image of a snake, they would be healed. Evidently they didn't have any doctors near by who could help them. Is that a form of witchcraft?

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HI tin another San Miguel?

You posted --> Don,t forgot get to post your finds from all those ancient world cultures which you claim existed in North America Expect to see a least Roman, Greek ,Egyptian tinpan
Will do so when you post a few artifacts from the American civil war ?

Don Jose de La Mancha

SouthJerseyJim

Jan 8, 2009
Nova Cæsarea
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
T2 LTD 13" Detech
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
You know Les I think you actualy believe that snake thing. Hey I know how to cure people who think dowsing works, take a look at Today's find :icon_thumleft: People actually finding stuff.

OP
OP
lesjcbs

lesjcbs

Jul 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
JerseyJim: My question about that was: Is that a form of witchcraft?

tinpan

Silver Member
Sep 4, 2004
Eaglehawk
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
GPX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
lesjcbs said:

Tinpan bashs my religion "cry" "cry" "cry" and here you are talking about witchcraft on Sunday. Well what can i say. Wish i was allowed to send you a TIAPAN you could test your idea. Like dowsing and everything else that you preach . Load of cock and bull.

tinpan

tinpan

Silver Member
Sep 4, 2004
Eaglehawk
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
GPX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
lesjcbs said:

Just for you later after i get back from my trip , i,m going to get a shovel and dig around my clothes line without the use of a md or any other treasure seeking device . Just to show you EVERY BACK YARD has common item lost. Going to prove that dowsers are just bunch of lying dirtbags.

tinpan

SouthJerseyJim

Jan 8, 2009
Nova Cæsarea
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
T2 LTD 13" Detech
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
If withcraft is anything like dowsing than Ya it's withcraft! :icon_thumleft: Whatever you wanna call it is fine. Nice way to dodge comments by asking about a snake and witchcraft. Couldn't be more off topic. LAME :help: :icon_scratch:

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
~SouthJerseyJim~
Couldn't be more off topic. LAME
What a mouth full
This forum is limited to the discussion of simple, inexpensive (or FREE!) devices and techniques. That means NO discussion of electrical devices of any kind. Feel free to discuss L-rods, Spanish dip needles, map dowsing, and other dowsing related subjects.

Because of past experience with similar forums, I will not have much patience in the forum, so if you veer off topic you just might find your post deleted and your permissions restricted.

OP
OP
lesjcbs

lesjcbs

Jul 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Jim: Oh, I am very much on topic and my question is not a dodge. Your answer shows you know nothing about what witchcraft is any more than you know what dowsing is all about.

Yes I believe that "snake thing" story as you say. Absolutely. It's in the old testament of the Bible at Number 21:8 which says: “And the LORD said unto Moses, Make thee a fiery serpent, and set it upon a pole: and it shall come to pass, that every one that is bitten, when he looketh upon it, shall live.”

It goes on to say Moses made the snake image out of brass.

Anyone who says Moses was practicing witchcraft at that time knows nothing about witchcraft or what it is. Further, for that same person to say dowsing is a form of witchcraft is a show of ignorance.

Now if you don't believe in the bible, then it doesn't matter either way.

Had I been there and had been bitten by a snake, I would have looked at the image. Would you have looked or would you have said it won't work. Many on scene had a negative attitude about it, simply because it didn't fit into their known scientific knowledge at the time.

Once you get past the notion that only valuable things found while dowsing proves dowsing works, you will then understand what Shakespeare meant when he wrote in his play Hamlet the following: “There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.”

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread