I forgot to mention.

rebel003

Feb 17, 2011
Winston, Georgia
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
SWR said:
rebel003 said:
Ok guys let’s look at this from an outside perspective. I am a prospector; I search for heavy minerals mainly gold. I hunt for gold in areas that I know produces gold yet still there are times I find little or none at all, does this mean all prospectors are fakes? NO, this means that you can be dead on and still miss the target. Are there scientific processes that govern how we prospect? Yes, are they always correct? No. Do I have to validate my ability to prospect to give validity to my statements? Hell No!
What should matter is that we are trying to do something we enjoy and go on with our lives…

The point here is... validate your claim. If you make an extraordinary claim on a open forum, be prepared to be challenged. Simple?

If someone wishes to wander around with dowsing wands, and enjoys that... good deal. Let them have it.

However... when making massive posts, chocked slap full of misinformation, misnomers and flat-ought-right lies to "glorify" themselves... well, this is what you get.

This thread was created to argue/banter with those "skeptical" of dowsing wands. Request was obliged. OP in full retreat.
Science is just another word for knowledge, what science has said was fact over the years has changed dramatically with developments in new technologies. For anyone learned to make a statement that something does not have the possibility to exist may himself be the fool.
Where does Atomic theory come from? Ancient Metaphysicians. They theorized that the world was made up of much smaller particles but never had the equipment to prove it. This means that in some cases the difference between Metaphysics and Physics is simply technology. What is Science? A method of Philosophy. Could not this Method of Science prove the how IF it were given the proper equipment? Maybe we can’t conceptualize the equipment or the test required to validate this matter, but who knows what tomorrow will bring to light?
While I personally do not have the ability to dowse I have seen it done with favorable results by some but not all, so until they are disproven then I will accept their word as truth and use my judgment to guide my actions.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Still getting silver in a natural cave

Attachments

• GS CASHE.jpg
    GS CASHE.jpg
    172.4 KB · Views: 399
OP
OP
lesjcbs

lesjcbs

Jul 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
Pocket dowsing L- Rods shown above. Whites Beach Comber, Bounty Hunter Sharp Shooter II, Whites TM 808, Canon 350D EOS Digital Rebel XT DSLR Camera.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
OKI AND ART: I'll be going there either tomorrow or thrusday, depending on weather.

RED_Desert: Are you the same person I talked with several weeks ago at: http://www.truetreasure.info/freelrlreport.pdf
about using L-Rods for extremely long range detction? If so, I started the exercise and did fairly well at about a mile distance on known targets, but beyond that, I wasn't as good.

Where can I find the best source to learn map dowsing? I know there's lots of information out there but maybe you can point me in the best direction.

I am interested in learning both Map and Long range dowsing skills using my L-Rods.

Maybe I am taking on too much at one time here.

OP
OP
lesjcbs

lesjcbs

Jul 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
Pocket dowsing L- Rods shown above. Whites Beach Comber, Bounty Hunter Sharp Shooter II, Whites TM 808, Canon 350D EOS Digital Rebel XT DSLR Camera.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
ART: Thanks for the URL's. I'll look them over.

rebel003

Feb 17, 2011
Winston, Georgia
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Good grief.

You got absolutely nothing out of my reply to your post. Instead, you trollop off into some Wish Science explanation about how things might work one day.

"However... when making massive posts, chocked slap full of misinformation, misnomers and flat-ought-right lies to "glorify" themselves... well, this is what you get."

Dowsing has already been "disproven" as well as discredited.
[/quote]

Sorry SWR I hate to rain on your pretentious parade but I did get something out of your post, in fact I went and read your last 200 plus post. What I got out of these posts is that;

1. Your favorite statement is “validate your claim”
2. 98% of your posts are negative no matter the topic.
3. You seem to relish in making the point of no one else is intelligent as you, not even the metal detector manufacture.
4. You seem very comfortable in belittling others and name calling.
5. You’re quick to point out others grammatical and spelling errors.

Now that I have answered your question maybe you can answer mine;

1. Why should anyone have validated anything to you that is not engaging you in conversation?
2. Can you validate you expertise in treasure hunting, metal detector design, War Between the States relic recovery, sunken ship or buried treasure recovery?
3. How do you find time to work, have a life, do shallow water recovery and still troll all these post?
4. Just what is shallow water recovery?
5. Do grammatical or spelling errors make the content of someone’s post any less meaningful?

Wish science huh, well that wish science gave us flight, heart transplants, metal detectors… hopefully in the future this wish science will give us a cure for cancer, send a man to other inhabitable planets, and maybe a cure for cranial rectum inversion that you obviously suffer from.

rebel003

Feb 17, 2011
Winston, Georgia
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I guess I must have been typing two fast when I responded to your statement, so this time I will slow down and maybe you can keep up...

1 - Why should anyone in any forum not just dowsing have to validate anything to YOU? You went after a college student using GPR looking for a buried cannon the same way. "not dowsing"
2 - I never stated these questions were only about dowsing. Every page that I read where you have replied to someone else’s post you act like the expert. You demand validation; if you do not receive it fast enough you call into question someone’s character. So why do you refuse to validate your qualifications in these areas?
3 - This question is about being a forum TROLL. From what I have read the vast majority of your post is there only to argue and cause discontent to satisfy your troll addiction.
4 - I never stated these questions were only about dowsing. I asked a simple the question what is this Shallow Water Recovery you promote in your banner, if you do not know the answer just say so.
5 - I never stated these questions were only about dowsing. On other pages when you’re not requiring validation your snide little statement about the persons spelling or grammar. You seem to always have something negative to say about everyone else. Is your life that shallow? Oh wait is that the shallow part of SWR?

You stated "This thread was created to argue/banter with those "skeptical" of dowsing wands" I challenge you to read the first two threads on this page, one from the forum owner and one from the thread moderator and validate your statement.

Here is an idea why don’t you require the forum owner to validate why he added threads like dowsing without your permission?

An observation on my part but it seems that there are many threads on this forum you do not agree with or have anything intelligent to add to the talking points. Given that my final question to you is why do you feel it is necessary for you to go there and make statements or make demands? BTW your normal response of "when making massive posts, chocked slap full of misinformation, misnomers and flat-ought-right lies to "glorify" themselves... well, this is what you get." is not the answer to all of lifes mysteries...

OP
OP
lesjcbs

lesjcbs

Jul 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
reb. OKI is right. Put SWR on ignore. I did and now I don't see what he's saying. Don't care to either. He's just talk and probably has a back side that's getting wider each day from just sitting and doing nothing more with his life than punching key strokes on his computer with his fingers. Don' let him waste your time and energy. Put him on ignore. You have a greater mission in life than dealing with him.

OP
OP
lesjcbs

lesjcbs

Jul 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
REB:

Dealing with the likes of SWR is very much like what the bible says in Matthew 7:6: “Do not give what is holy to the dogs; nor cast your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you in pieces.

Put him on ignore. It's the worst thing that can happen to him and others like him.

rebel003

Feb 17, 2011
Winston, Georgia
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
SWR said:
rebel003 said:
1 - Why should anyone in any forum not just dowsing have to validate anything to YOU? You went after a college student using GPR looking for a buried cannon the same way. "not dowsing"

If you make an extraordinary claim on a open forum, be prepared to be challenged.

2 - I never stated these questions were only about dowsing. Every page that I read where you have replied to someone else’s post you act like the expert. You demand validation; if you do not receive it fast enough you call into question someone’s character. So why do you refuse to validate your qualifications in these areas?

I made or expressed no claims in expertness in treasure hunting, metal detector design, War Between the States relic recovery, sunken ship or buried treasure recovery.

3 - This question is about being a forum TROLL. From what I have read the vast majority of your post is there only to argue and cause discontent to satisfy your troll addiction.

Alternatively, you could also be classified as a "troll". You appear to be a champion for discredited means of "treasure hunting". This thread was not created to discuss how dowsing works, so I am not off topic... such as yourself. You... troll you! ::)

4 - I never stated these questions were only about dowsing. I asked a simple the question what is this Shallow Water Recovery you promote in your banner, if you do not know the answer just say so.

Red Herring. Move along to the topic.

5 - I never stated these questions were only about dowsing. On other pages when you’re not requiring validation your snide little statement about the persons spelling or grammar. You seem to always have something negative to say about everyone else. Is your life that shallow? Oh wait is that the shallow part of SWR?

Red Herring. Move along to the topic

You stated "This thread was created to argue/banter with those "skeptical" of dowsing wands" I challenge you to read the first two threads on this page, one from the forum owner and one from the thread moderator and validate your statement.

You being a "noob"... you probably did not read the OP's first post in the Dowsing forum. It was promptly deleted by the Moderators/Admin. This thread was created as a follow-up for that now deleted thread.

Here is an idea why don’t you require the forum owner to validate why he added threads like dowsing without your permission?

Eh? Ask the forum owner why he owns an OPEN FORUM... where extraordinary claims are challenged? Yeah... good idea.

An observation on my part but it seems that there are many threads on this forum you do not agree with or have anything intelligent to add to the talking points.

Alternatively, there are many threads on this forum where like-minded members agree with my opinion. You failed to make that observation.

Given that my final question to you is why do you feel it is necessary for you to go there and make statements or make demands? BTW your normal response of "when making massive posts, chocked slap full of misinformation, misnomers and flat-ought-right lies to "glorify" themselves... well, this is what you get." is not the answer to all of lifes mysteries...

If you make extraordinary claims on a open forum, be prepared to be challenged. Dowsing is not a mystery.

I asked about the statement you made about this thread not some other deleted thread. Validate your statement. and quit changing the subject just to further your agenda.

You require validation from all others yet you yourself have listed none of your qualifications to as whether or not you have the intellectual knowledge to understand any such information that you are requesting.

The question was not if the forum owner has the right to start this forum, it was you complaining in previous post that threads you do not like were created.

After researching SWR “shallow water recovery” of Tampa, Fl. I can understand why you did not want to respond to my question as to what SWR is. Below is some of what I have found.
1st;
SCAM alert : Shallow Water Recovery Co. (Tampa, Florida).
Posted in the Tampa Forum
http://www.topix.net/forum/city/tampa-fl/TB66NLPK0STE6KVJF
2nd;
“This is a SCAM ALERT AND WARNING….Shallow Water Recovery (SWR), a Tampa, Florida based underwater detectorist owned by Jim and Sondra Daniels, according to reliable source, a woman from Lakeland, Florida hired the services of Shallow Water Recovery owned by Jim and Sondra Daniels to recover her diamond studded wedding ring who fell into the lake. Mr. Daniels dived into the lake for about 2 hours and came out empty handed.
After a few months, the woman seen in horror that her diamond studded wedding ring is UP FOR SALE on Shallow Water Recovery Website….when she called the attention of Sondra Daniels (wife of Jim)...suddenly the diamond ring for sale… advertisement on its websites disappear.
http://www.museumofhoaxes.com/hoax/forums/viewthread/6481/P85/

3rd,
Appears the SWR website;
http://www.shallowwaterrecovery.com/

Makes no logic to continue trying to have an honest and intellectual conversation with you. Your character seems lacking in all regards.

10claw

Aug 16, 2009
:headbang: hey rebel, the best yet buddy. now we know what swr stands for, makes me wonder about the depth also because
we never see any depth at all from him. he needs :help: :help: :help:. they may have his straight jacket on too tight.

tinpan

Silver Member
Sep 4, 2004
Eaglehawk
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
GPX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
rebel003 said:
Ok guys let’s look at this from an outside perspective. I am a prospector; I search for heavy minerals mainly gold. I hunt for gold in areas that I know produces gold yet still there are times I find little or none at all, does this mean all prospectors are fakes? NO, this means that you can be dead on and still miss the target. Are there scientific processes that govern how we prospect? Yes, are they always correct? No. Do I have to validate my ability to prospect to give validity to my statements? Hell No!
What should matter is that we are trying to do something we enjoy and go on with our lives…

Please post some of your mining relics or gold found or are you just putting more wood on the fire?

tinpan

OP
OP
lesjcbs

lesjcbs

Jul 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Has anyone around here heard or know what kind of bad things have happened to treasure hunters who loudly broadcast both near and far the things they have found?

tinpan

Silver Member
Sep 4, 2004
Eaglehawk
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
GPX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
lesjcbs said:
Has anyone around here heard or know what kind of bad things have happened to treasure hunters who loudly broadcast both near and far the things they have found?

Nothing ever happen to the 2 cornish miners who found the largest nugget ( welcome stranger ) in world or did anything happen to Hillard the man who found the Hand of Faith in 1980,s They will always be remembered Never seen a single item of treasure ever found by a LA LA ROD. Prove me wrong and post some of your finds . No Links or hear say Your Finds That is straight to the point and quite clear.Please post

tinpan

tinpan

Silver Member
Sep 4, 2004
Eaglehawk
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
GPX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Old site, site today and find having trouble posting? Quite simple

tinpan

Attachments

• img_3757.jpg
    img_3757.jpg
    148.7 KB · Views: 317
  • img_3743.jpg
    img_3743.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 313
  • 100_0958.jpg
    100_0958.jpg
    194.8 KB · Views: 326
  • img_3757.jpg
    img_3757.jpg
    148.7 KB · Views: 312
  • img_3743.jpg
    img_3743.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 303

rebel003

Feb 17, 2011
Winston, Georgia
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
tinpan said:
rebel003 said:

Please post some of your mining relics or gold found or are you just putting more wood on the fire?

tinpan
sure, dont mind at all. here is some of my gold.
2.71%20gram%20nugget-2.jpg

4.596%20gram%20nugget.jpg

2.984%20gram%20nugget.jpg

just swapped this 20g for another dredge for my daughters to use.
105_0210.JPG

here is a link to my girls highbanking fathersdayy weekend.

here is the link to my web site:
http://www.gold-pro.biz/
Tinpan i hope that answers your questions as to why i'm on Treasurenet.
Now as far as adding wood to the fire I was attempting to ascertain why someone would travel from subject to subject “not just dowsing” demanding validation on a public forum. When I joined the treasurenet forum I read no rules that anyone HAD to validate their post to jim or anyone else. Or did I miss the rule that states jim is the alpha and omega, the messiah, the all knowing supreme being of all subjects, thus his demands must be fulfilled?

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
~SWR~
Bad things have not happened to treasure hunters in the UK, and other countries around the world. Many great finds are reported by detectorist and random garden digging.

Dowsers seem to use this "scare tactic" as an alibi. Evidently... they (dowsers) do not keep-up with current events in "treasure hunting"
Yes it is real clear what happens to treasure hunters in the UK...The finder gets $100,000 for the find and the government gets the treasure worth @ 1 billion dollars...
In the US the finder gets “0” and the government takes it all...or it is tied up in court for 20 years waiting to get permission to dig it...Art

OP
OP
lesjcbs

lesjcbs

Jul 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
tinpan: Are you another SWR?

When you say "a single item of treasure" I assume you mean things that are made of gold, silver, copper, brass or other precious metals that have value to them, which were found by LA LA Rods as you call them.

I know you are knocking dowsing, but as the saying goes, one mans junk is another mans treasure. I will define for me what treasure is and why I define it as treasure, not you. I will give you the same consideration and courtesy and not define for you what you should think treasure is. Remember, some people consider old bottles as treasures while others look for cannon and musket balls, knives, buttons, rifles, pistols from the civil war and others consider such things as railroad date nails as treasures and the list goes on. In short, you respect my definition of what treasure is and I will respect yours. Then I will consider showing pictures of what I have found and why I consider them to be treasures. It's as simple as that.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Hey lesjcbs...You are correct...Treasure is what you think it is...I have a friend who only seeks pieces of old bucket dredges...On his last trip to Alaska he found an intact bucket dredge setting out in the woods..It is now setting in his back yard..He has researched the history of the bucket dredge and it’s first usage was in Rancho Cordova, California which happens to be his home town.. I don’t think that anyone had better tell him and his kids that he is not a treasure hunter...Art

OP
OP
lesjcbs

lesjcbs

Jul 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I certainly won't.

Right now because I am somewhat new to dowsing, and because I dowse for anything that is metal (all metal mode I say) anything metal to me is a treasure. It's just that some finds like coins are more valuable in and of themselves than others items such as spent .22 shells. What I count equally as important though is the circumstances or places I am in when I dowse and find them. Some places have been extremely remote way out in the desert while others were just around the corner from home. Simple.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread