MOTORCYCLES!

NHbenz said:
Apparently a haircut was out of your budget as well. :D
My first bike was a 1971 Suzuki TS185. It was a lot of fun too... as anything with two wheels is.

I had a Suzuki TS 400 those TS :thumbsup: bikes could walk the front tire in several gears :thumbsup:

My Girl :love4: 1983 Shovelhead electra glide Just got new oil, bath and ready to roll on some more. Isn't it nice to be able to ride all year round.

Attachments

• scoot TN2.jpg
    scoot TN2.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 815
I finally got around to taking some pics of the bike in its new incarnation...

coupe_x1.jpg

coupe_x2.jpg

coupe_x3.jpg

coupe_x4.jpg

coupe_x5.jpg

coupe_x6.jpg

coupe_x7.jpg

coupe_x8.jpg

(Daughter)
coupe_x9.jpg

HH!
TBGO

TBGO - WTF!!!

AWESOME looking outcome! I had to go back and look at her in the original black... and she was freaking georgous then!

Wowsers that came out great... :thumbsup: I'd be afraid to ride it.

:) Thanks for posting!

motorcycle6[1].gif

Thanks Jim :)

I forgot to mention (in my first post) that I also added a XXX chromed and knobbed carb...I need to get it on a dyno.

HH!
TBGO

Beep,

It turned out beautiful...I love the colors.

:wink: RR

My 2007 Majesty. Well, it's almost a motorcycle!

cycle.jpg

Bridge End Farm said:
Excellent Beep, that scoot needs to be in magazines. did you paint that yourself?

Thanks BEF :) I had a guy here in Houston do the work...typical painter - took awhile, but great work.

Silverthorn said:
Is that a hard-tail?

No, soft-tail. It looks like a hard-tail, though...the break in the swing-arm on both sides is hard to see. You can see it in the first pic to the right and below the primary.

HH!
TBGO

My rides include

1976 - 90/6 BMW, color-Havana Gold, with full size krauser cases :wink:

1979 Suzuki GS400. It has 3000 miles on it :wink:

Attachments

• 76-90.6 BMW.8.5.5.JPG
    76-90.6 BMW.8.5.5.JPG
    66.1 KB · Views: 767
  • 1.2.7..JPG
    1.2.7..JPG
    59.4 KB · Views: 753
  • 76-90.6 BMW.8.5.5.JPG
    76-90.6 BMW.8.5.5.JPG
    66.1 KB · Views: 753
  • 1.2.7..JPG
    1.2.7..JPG
    59.4 KB · Views: 746
The Beep Goes On said:
Bridge End Farm said:
Excellent Beep, that scoot needs to be in magazines. did you paint that yourself?
Thanks BEF :) I had a guy here in Houston do the work...typical painter - took awhile, but great work.
Silverthorn said:
Is that a hard-tail?
No, soft-tail. It looks like a hard-tail, though...the break in the swing-arm on both sides is hard to see. You can see it in the first pic to the right and below the primary.
HH!
TBGO

I also meant to say looks like you need to start on her project. Maybe an 883? She looks ready to cruise beside her dad.

I must be getting old... difficult finding motorcycle pics, these days.

Gonna have to fix that!

Never had anything like that very nice ground pounder, but we put quite a few miles on a kick starter around here. It rubbed off on the kids...

Soon as our youngest learned to start the lawnmower, he was all over town earnin' a buck.

A few years back, when he was 13, he bought this one. It was his 4th. Not sure what the count is now...
I was pleased when it took him a while to get this one running. ;D
Happier when he sold it!

Attachments

• Ye Olde Picturins 2 253cz.JPG
    Ye Olde Picturins 2 253cz.JPG
    77.2 KB · Views: 731
Marc
Nice 50, did you upgrade to a ct 70 like I did? ;D

Excellent pics guys!

Jones, I have a picture (someplace) of my old '74 Kawi 440 that has the same colors as your two there... it woulda fit right in. :)

Marc... that awesome! Nice to see you in a helmet... :thumbsup:

Anyone have some great trip pictures? I rode solo from Great Falls, Montana to Harrisburg, Pennsylvania a few years back...

Here are some of those pics... I didnt get ALL the state signs, but I got a few of 'em.

1.JPG

4.JPG

2.JPG

The ole' soft tail made a trip home too... :) Back to where she was built...

3.JPG

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back