Oregon Tnet Campout Your invited

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
lol shows how much attention I have been paying....I thought it was in the Oregon section already! ::) Yes, we definitely should move the conversation to the Oregon area and get to planning. Both ideas sound pretty good to me. The plush area would be a great outting and you are right....it gets mighty hot there during the summer! Of course David and I went early enough in the year to get snowed on once too! lol The John Day area would also be great.....I say we narrow it down to those two and discuss which everyone would like best, make a choice then get to planning! :thumbsup: Oh.....and get this moved to the Oregon section! :sign10:

Idig4beer

Dec 23, 2007
Lebanon, oregon
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter-Fortune Hunter
Hello!!!!! Do you have to ask JeffPa to move this to the "Oregon Page"?? I've never been to Plush,but I did look up "Sunstones" their and they have a "free dig" area their.Around John Day, there's a big campground "Clyde Holiday" that is right on the JohnDay River.So where do we go?? Once this is moved to Oregon, lets ask people for their input and pick a place-date by April 10th.or sooner.I want to do this before "Hilliary" closes down the woods!!! :icon_scratch: Idig

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
That would probably be the easiest way to move it to the Oregon forum....that way we have all the conversation from the beginning over there and the folks that are new to the thread can see where everyone is coming from. :wink: David and I have been to Plush several times. Done the free dig area as well as going to Dust Devil Mining.....there is a lot of area in the free BLM dig area for camping as well. The campground on the John Day River sounds like a great place as well!

Idig4beer

Dec 23, 2007
Lebanon, oregon
Detector(s) used
Hello again!! Cyn,can you contact JeffPa to move this? I've never done that.Also we should ask our dear friends in Northern Calif. and Nevada to come up, so maybe put some thing in General Disscusion?? I'll send my AARP rep down to N.Calif and canvas the "Senior Center" bingo halls to let "TT" knows she's invited :thumbsup: Idig

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
I have reported your post to the moderator! :tongue3: Asked if they could move it to Oregon forum or to Tnet hunts or whatever is appropriate. LOL canvassing bingo halls to find TT Get him TT!! :sign10:

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
Thank you Jeff! You are da man!! :icon_king:

Okay everyone....we are now in the Tnet Member Hunts area....best get to planning big time now! Everyone is watchin ya'! lol Wow...feels all official now! :o

Wicked Wanda

Feb 29, 2008
Apple Valley, CA
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2, Ace 250 , & Pro Pointer
YAAHOO! O.K. Let's all get together now. John Day area is a winner I say, let's make this for June. That gives everyone 2 months planning. What do you all think,? . let's get a definite date and place. I'm getting to excited and cant type. I cant wait to meet all of ya. :thumbsup:

drywalldave

Feb 6, 2008
redmond oregon
Well, since I am a working man again, apparent by the sweat pants ::), I like the idea of the Clyde Haliday State park there a mile out of Mt. Vernon. It is on the John Day river, 6 miles from the town of John Day, and 19 miles from Prairie City, and somewhere in between John Day and Prairie City there is a cutoff that hits the middle fork of the John Day river, where I heard still lots of gold in the middle fork ! Correct me if I am wrong, I could be remember all I wear are sweat pants ::) showing that I am not to smart a businessman. There would be plenty of stuff to do there, we could get a m/d permit for the park and other areas, but we should decide and have someone wagonmaster the trip. I nominate Idig for that. and I could help as much as I could. Big fairgrounds in John Day to metal detect :thumbsup: But we should find a place fast so we can get the necessary permits needed.

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
Oh quit! You will be wearing shorts by then and you know it! :P

I think Idig would make a great wagonmaster for this outting as well. John Day area sounds great!! okay....shall we chant?? IDIG FOR WAGONMASTOR......okay...I won't chant but I think it would be a good choice. :wink:

Jeffro

Silver Member
Dec 6, 2005
Eugene, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ5, White's GM VSat
Hey Idig, you better heft up that skirt before you let TT go smoochin on you..... never know what could be lurkin' under there. :D

Jeffro

Silver Member
Dec 6, 2005
Eugene, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ5, White's GM VSat
TreasureTales said:
Jeffro said:
Hey Idig, you better heft up that skirt before you let TT go smoochin on you..... never know what could be lurkin' under there. :D

HAH! I don't wear a skirt....or were you referring to Idig's skirt?? Hmmmm :icon_scratch:

LOL! :D

Idig4beer

Dec 23, 2007
Lebanon, oregon
Detector(s) used
Hello!! I would help out in anyway for our campout.Iwant to hear from IMA cause he started this,but so far it seems that the JohnDay area is the place to go.So if people want me as "Wagonmaster" I'll make a comand decision and say we meet and stay at Clyde Holiday Park in mid June.For those with kids in school, I would think school should be out by then.I looked up Holiday park and it is a 1st come,1st served camp(no reservations taken).It has all the things we need--Elec.hookups,showers,toilets,dumpstation etc.As Drywalldave sais it is close to alot of places to explore.I.ve never panned for gold so I'll leave that up to Dave and Cynangel.How many days to camp??At least 3-4 and see what happens.As far as what dates---How about Sat,14th to start,and who ever comes we'll get camping spots close together.Sun 15th is "FathersDay" How cool to have "TT" and "CYN" fetch our Beer and cook and clean for us poor guys that day :thumbsup: Oh-- I don't know how to post a internet page yet,so to see the Holiday park, go to "oregonstateparks.org" and go to "Clyde Holiday Park" it has all the info there.I guess thats all for now,so I look for everyones input. Idig

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
http://www.oregonstateparks.org/park_11.php There ya go!

rofl they expect us to quit panning and such long enough to fetch beer and cook TT!! :sign10: Would be cool to have the families together on an outting like that for father's day though! I might even be willing to help cook something! lol I will be sure to do a lot of baking before the outting to bring with us...gotta love those cinnamon rolls! :wink:

Attachments

• DSC00990.JPG
    DSC00990.JPG
    86.9 KB · Views: 487
  • DSC00991.JPG
    DSC00991.JPG
    39.1 KB · Views: 488
  • DSC00990.JPG
    DSC00990.JPG
    86.9 KB · Views: 486
  • DSC00991.JPG
    DSC00991.JPG
    39.1 KB · Views: 479

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
David distributes the best jerky I have ever had....I will sneak a bag to feed the fathers in the bunch! lol You will absolutely have your name on one of the cinnamon rolls TT! I just need to know ahead of time how many folks will be there so I get at least enough for everyone to try one baked.....that takes a bit of time! lol I figure about 4 hours for each dozen I make....typically does not take me quite that long but close enough I make sure and allow it.....gotta make sure the dough rises properly and all...dun want flat buns!! rofl

drywalldave

Feb 6, 2008
redmond oregon
Idig4beer said:
Hello!! I would help out in anyway for our campout.Iwant to hear from IMA cause he started this,but so far it seems that the JohnDay area is the place to go.So if people want me as "Wagonmaster" I'll make a comand decision and say we meet and stay at Clyde Holiday Park in mid June.For those with kids in school, I would think school should be out by then.I looked up Holiday park and it is a 1st come,1st served camp(no reservations taken).It has all the things we need--Elec.hookups,showers,toilets,dumpstation etc.As Drywalldave sais it is close to alot of places to explore.I.ve never panned for gold so I'll leave that up to Dave and Cynangel.How many days to camp??At least 3-4 and see what happens.As far as what dates---How about Sat,14th to start,and who ever comes we'll get camping spots close together.Sun 15th is "FathersDay" How cool to have "TT" and "CYN" fetch our Beer and cook and clean for us poor guys that day :thumbsup: Oh-- I don't know how to post a internet page yet,so to see the Holiday park, go to "oregonstateparks.org" and go to "Clyde Holiday Park" it has all the info there.I guess thats all for now,so I look for everyones input. Idig
Hey Idig, dredging season does not start until 15 of july, but we could go out and get some buckets of cosentrate and come back and pan them.... But I like the Fathers Day thing and would go for that if we all agree.....

Wicked Wanda

Feb 29, 2008
Apple Valley, CA
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2, Ace 250 , & Pro Pointer
Cynangyl said:
David distributes the best jerky I have ever had....I will sneak a bag to feed the fathers in the bunch! lol You will absolutely have your name on one of the cinnamon rolls TT! I just need to know ahead of time how many folks will be there so I get at least enough for everyone to try one baked.....that takes a bit of time! lol I figure about 4 hours for each dozen I make....typically does not take me quite that long but close enough I make sure and allow it.....gotta make sure the dough rises properly and all...dun want flat buns!! rofl
Sis, your buns are far from flat!!! ROFLMAO! :laughing9:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions